11. Siren

"What's happening?" Wolfsbane asked as she shielded her eyes from the sun. The air shimmered in the heat waves of the African desert. She stumbled as the most beauiful woman she had ever seen looked up and smiled at her.

"Hello, I'm Lorelei" her smile deepened.

"Hi" Wolfsbane gasped.

"I'd like to join your motely crew of Enimga trackers"

"Your in!" E, Jack, Roulette and Wolfsbane said simultaneously.

"Wait!" cried Cypher. The only one not affected by Lorelei's overwhelming beauty, it was up to him to speak the voice of reason.

"Why? What can you add to the taskforce?"

"Of course we will demonstrate our skills"

"We?" Cypher asked. Lorelei just smiled and wolf whistled. Out of nowhere two equally stunning woman dropped out of the sky. Whilst Lorelei's hair was a deep chestnut brown, one of these had hair the colour of blackest night and the other's a brilliant blonde.

"This is Bethany", Lorelei gestured towards the blonde one, "and this is Rachel".

Cypher looked up, confused as to where they had dropped from. A pasing plane perhaps? But he couldn't see any smoke.

"What are you?" Cypher gasped.

"We are- were members of an organisation known as the Sirens. However recently we came to disagree with the groups methods. We became rebels and therefore outcasts. But we still want to help catch Enigma".

"Ok. Well, um, show us what you can do". Cypher said, nervous at being left to interview the sirens.

"First off, we allure people to distract them"

"And then...?"

The siren's answered by leaping high into the air and flipping continuously on the way down, Lorelei's heel catching Jack in the jaw.

"So you're gymnasts?"

"Basically"

"Well, I see no reason not to let you in. Unless of course, you are Enigma" Cypher chuckled at his little joke and Lorelei laughed darkly with him.

"Yes...That would be interesting..."