Chapter Eighteen: My Little Killer

Start from the beginning

"Of course I do," he muttered, just loud enough to be heard, "but that person wouldn't ever help me." He sighed. "Maybe I should have let L.J. do what he pleased." Slender laid a hand on the boy's back, rubbing comforting circles into the flesh.

"Have you asked them?" he asked. Jeff shook his head. "Who is it?" There was a few moments of silence before Jeff muttered something intelligible. "What did you say?"

"I said you," the teen mumbled. Slender chuckled, suddenly feeling much better about the situation. 'I wasn't sure where he stood on the subject but now...he's made it pretty clear.' He leaned down, shifting his hand to Jeff's shoulder. "Who said I'd never help you?" Jeff looked up, dark eyes wide.

"Um..." He flushed as the being shifted closer, mouth splitting open to give the teen a smirk.

"I forget sometimes that you're still a child," he said with a chuckle. Jeff frowned, sitting up despite the shudders wracking his slim frame.

"I am not a child," he muttered. Slender chuckled, kissing the teen's forehead.

"You're still inexperienced," he pointed out. Jeff huffed, not looking at all amused. Then, a violent shudder wracked he teen's frame, making him curl into himself.

"It's getting worse," he groaned. Slender nodded in understanding, shifting the boy further onto the bed.

"Do you want me to help?" he asked, needing Jeff's permission before anything else occurred. The teen looked up, glazed eyes nearly desperate. He gave a short nod, shuddering as another wave hit him and whining softly. Slender knew there would be no going slow here. The teen looked like he was in severe pain. "Alright. Just lay back." Jeff did so, breathing ragged and face red. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you." Jeff glared.

"Fuck you," he mumbled but there was no real bite to his voice. He simply sounded embarrassed. Slender ignored his annoyance, pressing the teen back into the bed and shifting to hover over him. Jeff glanced up at him before looking away.

"So cute," he murmured, leaning down to gently nip at Jeff's neck. The teen tensed at the sharp prick but calmed easily, letting his eyes slide shit. He was nearly trembling, and Slender wondered how much of that was because of Offenderman's influence. 'Best to be cautious for now.' He continued nipping at the killer's neck, black tongue slipping over flesh. Jeff turned his head away, baring more of his neck. 'That's positive at least.' He slid a hand under Jeff's shirt, feelings the heated skin shudder.

"God damn it," Jeff hissed, "hurry up you fucking tease." Slender chuckled, pulling back.

"Fine," he said, tentacles slipping from his back. The being shed his shirt, unbuttoning his pants as his tentacles immediately went for Jeff's clothes. The teen squirmed as one held his hips down, two more wrestling his shirt off. By the time Slender had kicked his pants away, Jeff was already naked. His member looked pained, red and so hard it must've been agony. Slender retracted his tentacles, wrapping a hand around Jeff's member gently.

"Hah...Ah!" Jeff's cry was loud and uncontrolled. It made Slender glad that everyone was gone.

'I wonder is Masky knew what I had planned,' he thought in amusement. The man was too perceptive sometimes. Not that it was a bad thing. He shoved the other man from
his mind, focusing on the teen writhing under him. Slender had barely done anything yet, but Jeff was already coming undone, crying out without shame. 'I wonder if he's always so loud...'

"Shit," Jeff hissed, hands latching onto Slender's skin, "shit...somethings-ah...somethings not right."

"What do you mean?" He asked, worry spiking. Was Jeff regretting this? Had he hurt him somehow? The teen soothed his nerves with his next statement.

"I can't cum," he mumbled, "I should be able to...why can't I fucking cum damn it." He sounded frustrated and desperate, hips thrusting into Slender's hand without the teen's permission. Yet despite the pulsing in Jeff's dick the teen seemed unable to reach completion.

'Did he wait too long?' He wondered, letting go for a moment to sit back. That was when he noticed yet another effect of his brother's influence. Jeff's entrance was leaking some form of fluid, and the being wondered how he hadn't noticed before. "He made you unable to cum other than through stimulation here it seems," he said, brushing a finger over the teen's entrance. Jeff shifted, groaning loudly.

"So I really do need to be fucked," he mumbled. Slender shook his head.

"Just stimulation," he said, "you should be fine. However, do you trust me to do this?" Jeff nodded, no hesitation in his eyes.

"I'll be fine," he said. Slender nodded, shifting the killer's hips for better access. He prodded gently with a finger before pushing in. Jeff wiggled but seemed otherwise content. The male moaned softly as Slender continued, prodding around in the boy before squeezing a second finger. It went in easily, the fluid coming from Jeff making it effortless. Once deciding that Jeff was comfortable he began to search for that tiny bundle of nerves that would light the little teen up.

"Hyah!" The shout was filled with lust, and Slender paused to rein himself in. The killer was simply too appealing like this. Jeff seemed annoyed at his pause, hips thrusting erratically and cock weeping precum. "Fuck!"

"Are you alright?" He asked, wondering about his last shout. The teen nodded, groaning. His body was slick with sweat, his breaths labored. 'How much pain has he been in?'

"Close," he mumbled after a few moments, "just a bit more." Slender sped up his pace, two fingers prodding at that bundle inside the teen. Jeff coiled like a spring before releasing, loud shout likely echoing through the house. He panted as Slender withdrew his fingers, deciding to find something to clean Jeff with. He gave Jeff a peck on the forehead before sealing his mouth again.

"Um...thanks." Slender looked back, seeing Jeff sitting on the bed. He looked nervous. "So uh...now what?"

"We get you cleaned up," the being replied, "and then you should sleep."

"That's not what I meant," the teen mumbled, "I meant us. What are we anyway?"

"Hmm..." He picked up a discarded towel, walking back over to the boy and beginning to wipe him down. "I'd like us to be more than simple housemates Jeff. What do you want?" Jeff blushed.

"I want to be like the others," he mumbled. Slender chuckled, understanding what he meant.

"Then we can be," he said, "now sleep. We'll talk more in the morning." Jeff nodded, looking ready to pass out until Slender stood.

"You aren't gonna stay?" He asked. Slender inwardly smiled.

'He really is too cute.' He walked back over, sliding into bed beside the killer. Jeff cuddled into him, eyes shutting.

"Night Slendy," he mumbled, voice thick with exhaustion.

"Goodnight," Slender replied, "my little killer."