"Yes" I looked down at her and she quickly glanced down at her paper " It's just this one problem, it's kind of tripping me up " I glanced around to see almost everyone's eyes on me to , I eternally took a deep breath. Ok Anthony time to show everyone I'm not a loser.

I sat down next to her before taking her paper before chucking lightly " Oh you just mixed up this two and four , switch those around and you'll have your right answer" I pointed to the numbers and her eyes got wide as she pushed up her glasses and redid the problem " Oh I see ! Thanks so much Anthony" she gushed before turing to her work.
And just like that the ice broke and the next thing I knew my name's being called left and right.
I watched out the corner of
my eye as Ms.smith's smile turn into a full blown grin.
........
" Okay class if you're done questions up to 27 you may leave " Ms.Smith pronounced loudly clapping her hands before returning to her desk.

I looked around the room as one by one people started getting up and leaving passing by Ms.Smith desk to turn in their papers happily walking out the door for lunch.

" Bye Anthony" Keke waved walking out door with the girl I had firsts heed helped with the braids. I waved back smiling, realizing that the class was emptying out.

" Hey Tony " I turn around to Jayden's low rough voice.

"Yessssss" I drawled out walking over to him as he lightly shook his head and chuckled.

" Can you help me on the last two I don't get them " he growled irritably throwing the papers dejected on the desk .

I laughed "Don't give up before you've even tried yet " I looked down at the paper to see that the last two were a bit harder then the problems before.

"Ok scoot over " I brought another chair around sitting next to him.

" What is the first thing you think we should do first I said pointing to the problem .

!pov switch ! Monobear-Despair this is for you hoe 😂lol

Jayden Pov

"Um I think this " I said unsure grabbing my pencil and staring the problem as Anthony sat next to me.

I stopped writing let him look at what I had done so far. As soon as he saw it he grinned , the smile lighting up his whole face causing me to smile as well.

" See I told you all you have to do is try !" His green eyes smiled like the rest of his face. Why did I notice that ?Wait a second there's something off here.

I leaned in closer to him as he turned around practically flying out his seat at my closeness.

"Aye where's your glasses " his eyes got wide and he laughed a little.

"I'm surprised you notice" he lightly shrugged his shoulders "They fell off during the fight with that asshole Jason"

As soon as I heard that fuckboy's name I just about went off.

" Whoah Jesus you look scary , you should'nt frown like that Jay" I turned back to him to see a half lazy smile like he wasn't worried about shit but to be honest I felt kinda bad sine I was the one who started the fight and he had to get involved.

" What about your glasses you got a spare? " I asked smoothly bringing his smug ass back to reality

He frowned slightly blushing "Nope " was his simple answer , I tilted my head in confusion " To be honest I probably can't even afford anther pair" he looked down

" How can you even see ? Isn't everything supposed to be blurry" he laughed quietly "I'm near sighted not far sighted"

When I stayed quiet he continued gaining back some of his smugness which was kinda cute as he explained to me what near and far sided was  .

Since the first  day I meet I Anthony I thought he was just another  weird white boy but he was quickly changing my mind. Hell he stood up for me and has already got in a fight for me.

" I'll buy you a new pair of glasses " I said cutting him off mid sentence.

" What no-" he sputtered as I got up quickly finishing off the problem while he stood gaping at his seat. I almost laughed.
..........,.........
Hope you liked vote and comment , already working on chapter 7 😊