Chapter 26: Whoa........(Part: 2)

Astrid Pov

I was flying around Berk. StormFly and I were bored and Hiccup went somewhere. I don't know yet but he said it's just something that he found and want to learn more. Ah, but I got to hand to you. That's just Hiccup. So I was flying. I land, and well it's Saturday. There is no training, and everyone is with there special someone. It's kinda weird without Hiccup around. But I just wait for him. He promised to me that he try to do it fast so he could spend the rest of the day with me. I walk to to the twins house. I hope Ruffnut is there. I knock the door and Ruffnut open it. Feeewww 😅😅😅😅

"Hey Astrid. Whatcha doin?" She said.

"Well you know. Bored." I said. -_-.

"I thought Hiccup was with you. Usually every Saturday and Sunday he is always with you. Are you guys are training or what?" She said.

"Huh. WHAT, NO!!!!????" I said.

"Oooooookkkaaaayyyyyy? Why you won't you come in?" She said. I walked in. Lucky Snoutloud wasn't here. Few.

"So what you here?" She asked.

"Why you want to know?" I said.

"Cuz I want to." She said. I got up and neck slap here hard.

"Ow, what was that for?!" She said.

"For pissing me off." I said.

"Oh. Do it again!" She yelled. Ugh. How Snoutloud love Ruffnut? It's kinda of weird. Before Ruffnut say anything I heard a roar from a Night Fury.

"Cool Hiccup is here!" I said. And ran out the door. I went up were the Great Hall is and saw Hiccup and Toothless.
................................................................
Hiccup Pov

I finally got back to Berk. Dad finally agreed I put some housekeeping things at the new cove I found. I think I will call it the Romantic Cove. Toothless roared. And I land. I really hope Astrid not mad at me. I haven't been with her for a few hours. I saw her ranking to me. Toothless saw StormFly and ran to her. Ah, dragon love. Astrid ran to me and punch me at first.

"Ooowwww!!!! What was that for!?" I said.

"That's for not telling me where were you." She said.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. Hey remember that I asked you out on a 2nd date?" I asked.

"Yeah......" She said.

"Want to go right now?" I said.

"But I'm not even ready?" She said. Point to her self.

"Don't worry. You look beautiful as you are." I said. She blush. I mean. Serous. Every time I told her something sweet she always blushes. But that's how I like it. I hoped on Toothless whiles Astrid hoped on StormFly. Then we took off.

We were half way and I want to go next to her. (Fetty Wrap: Trap Queen come on. G:And the money I never letting go. I get high with my baby. I just love the mother I'm going to fly with my baby. Yeaaahhhhh! A:Ooohhhh I loved that song. H:Me too. G:I was hearing music by doing this chapter. Lol 😅😅😅😅😅) But the wings are to impossible to fit in. But with me. Nothing is impossible. I flew to her. But Toothless was under StormFly wings. She looked at me. And smiled. I laugh.

(Fetty Wrap: My Way come on. G:Squad!!!! Baby wouldn't you come my wwaaaaayyyy. Got something I want to saaaayyyyy. Trying to keep you on my waaaayyyyy. But first of I'm going to start by saying this. Yeh! OMG I got stop singing. And stop ruining the story. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 My bad guys. It's my brain here. Anyways back to the story!).

We got to the Romantic Cove well in top of the Romantic Cove. We walked to the little door were you enter.

"Ladies first." I said.

"Uh. Hiccup. We're going to a hole. You know that right?" She said. I nodded. She looked at me then at the hole. She breathed in. And went to the hole. And we went for a little ride. I build this. With a bit help from Toothless. After the ride was over she saw the cove. She gasped in surprised. She looked around. There was birds chirping in a beautiful tune. A waterfall that was glowing from the sun. Pink and red roses all around. A hole in the roof that the sun shines through. There some vines that are coming out.

"Hiccup......it's........it's....." She said. Stammering.

"Beautiful." I finished her sentence. She looked at me and smiled. StormFly and Toothless came out from the hole. They looked at us. Toothless was mostly smiling. While StormFly was purring. We both chuckle and looked at each other's eyes. Seeing through to our souls that is trapped in our bodies. Seeing the color of our eyes, the color that explains who we are. And looking through our souls. Our souls that in so in love. That they want to express our love to each other souls. But that will have to wait. (Holy Shit. I sound like a freakin pro. Wow. I should write a book.) We leaned closer. Closer by every bit, our hearts pumped with love. Beating faster by every minute. The feeling can't be express, but it's could be shown. By the time it's got to each other's lips. The weight from our problems just left like a feather in the wind. Going deeper and deeper we kiss. Showing how we love each other. By the time we stopped. I looked at Astrid she looked at me. She smiled in love. As I did as well. The we went on the rest of our date. Our 2nd date.
..............................................................
A/N

Yo guys. Did you guys read that. I was like a pro. Like saying or writing about love and how they love each other that I have never experienced. It's true. Anyways that pic form the title. See that long paper. This is why I ship HICCSTRID!!!! I don't want to type the whole thing. But I will. Maybe. Anyways. I am making another book. I may not have a cover. Im actually drawing one. Lol. I got to hand to you it's just being me. 😅😅😅😅😅. Anyways I'm GhostFuryKiller NightGirlDragon and peace out guys.✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻. BROFIST!!!!!!!!!👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻