Chapter 5- It's Him

I was sitting in my room, thinking. I can't go to this party. I can't be around someone who makes me feel safe. Because I'm not. And when I'm with Blake... I feel like I dont have to be guarded. He isn't safe for me.

"Hey," Dax says from my doorway. " You almost ready? The party started 30 minutes ago."

I know that if I tell her that I can't go she won't understand. She never understands really. "Go on. I'm on my way as soon as I get done getting ready. Maybe 30 minutes."

"Are you sure? I mean I know you don't like parties but I thought since you and Blake.."

"Go Dax. I'll be there in a little bit. Go find a football player and dance your boots off. I'm right behind you."

With an okay she was out the door. I looked at my clock. 9:32. I grabbed my little blanket I keep at the foot of my bad and I went down stairs to curl up on the couch. Netflix here I come. Turning my phone off and locking the door I head to the kitchen for sweet tea.

At about midnight I decided it wasn't fair to make Dax worried, so I turned my phone back on. 8 texts- 5 from Dax and 3 from unknown. 21 missed calls 12 from unknown and 9 from Dax.

Texts from Dax:
•10 o'clock- where are you? I've looked all over!
•10:12- you better not flake out! You promised
•you're scaring me! Call me now!
And the other two were basically the same. I texted her back with 'I'm fine.'

The other three messages were from Blake.
•where the fuck are you!? Dax is freaking out and I am starting to. Answer your phone!
-Blake
•at least let us know you're alright!
•we are coming over right now!
That last one was sent about 1 minute ago. Oh boy. Here we go.

About 5 minutes later the door was being pounded on. Gosh, they must have broken every speed limit between here and there! It normally takes 20-30 depending on traffic.

I unlock the door and open it. There's no one there, but there's an envelop on the porch. I look around, and then pick up the mysterious package and go inside.

Inside is a stack of pictures of me. Some alone, some with Dax, some with Blake. The last few were of me naked, someone took them from outside my window while I was changing clothes. Also, I found a tape recorder. I clicked it on.

'Hello my sweet Angle. Long time no talk. I see you thought you were aloud to date. But baby, you're mine. So here's what you're going to do. Leave him. And I'm going to come and get you.
Be prepared to have your punishment. You shouldn't have tried to move on. You'll always be mine. So goodbye for now, oh, and I'll be watching.'

I grabbed my phone and dialed the first speed dial.

"Jade? What's wrong? It's the middle of the night and-" I didn't let him finish.

"He found me!!!!" I cried out. "He was here! He has been following me!"

After he said something to someone else he told me he was on his way. I hope the sharif is close by....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Blake's POV
(Haha! Wasn't expecting that!)

I was flying to Jades house. Dax and my wide recover Dustin were with me. As we were about 3 minutes from her house a police car went flying by with it's lights on. It turned onto the road she lives on, and I knew.

"Mother fucker! Hold on!" I wasn't worried about wrecking or getting in trouble, I just had to see her.

When we pulled up there were 4 police cars in her driveway. I didn't worry about anything else. I threw the truck in park and bailed out.

Jade looked up as Dax passed me and stood from the porch. I thought she was running to Dax, but I was slammed into by her flying into my chest, a crying, breathless, emotional girl. It broke my fucking heart.

She kept muttering something. I put my ear next to her lips. I could here her now.

It's him...