Prolouge

She's beautiful.

She's perfect.

She's mine.

"I'll have you one day Violet Grey, I'll steal your body like you stole my heart..."

I observed her under the crisp oak tree, the gentle wind blowing softly through her tender curly hair that would be like silk under my touch.

A tattered book was entrusted in her hands, her doe blue eyes scanning rapidly over the pages.

Her body was shielded by a baby blue coat that stretched down to her knees, black skinny jeans offered a deep contrast, especially on her smooth pale skin.

She suddenly gazed up in my direction.

She sensed me.

Smart girl.

I further positioned myself behind the overgrown bush that concealed my identity.

I couldn't allow her to see me, not yet, she wasn't ready.

I wasn't ready.

Fortunately, as abruptly as she looked up, she shook her head and continued with her reading.

My Violet was a big fan of books, ever since I'd met her, ever since her eyes glanced in my direction, I was hooked.

She was all I thought about.

All I fantasied about.

Late at night, when the urge became to strong, and my body begged for release,   I would moan her name.

Only her name.

I'd claim my little angel, in time...

The sun was setting fast in Finchley Grove, she would be returning home soon, home to her mother, Ms Alisha Pendergast and younger brother Alexander.

Her father had abandoned her, my poor little angel was deprived of male influence, yet no matter the heart he caused, the endless waiting she endured, she kept her father's last name.

Grey.

A dull description of someone so mesmerising.

As predicted, Violet began to hastily father her things and return them to her worn black book bag that was covered in various badges she had added to her collection of the years.

I was there when she collected her or at badge.

I was always there.

I always protected her.

And I'll always own her.

I watched her dissipate into the distance and the sun setting in her wake.

"I'll get you Violet Grey..." I muttered, a sly smirk tainting my lips.