It's a 'Tight' Friendship

Start from the beginning

"I'll be there"

***

Allison was sitting on her bed in her pyjamas as she waited for Scott. He was probably the only boy she felt comfortable with, it was just a plus that he was the hottest guy in school. She liked to disapprove of his relationships because they had the perfect ones. They were like friends with benefits, but the benefits was a free Netflix password and shoulder to cry on. She loved him, she just didn't really know what kind of love she meant. Anyways, no matter what happens all Scott will ever see her as is a friend.

There was a knock on her bedroom door and she almost fell off the end of her bed in shock.

"Coming!" She rescued her self from cracking her head open on her new carpet and ran to open the door.

"Hey" Scott smiled as she gave him a breathless look, "you okay?"

"Mhmm... I was just doing... Yoga"

"You fell out of bed didn't you?"

Allison gave him a sheepish nod then took his wrist and pulled him into her bedroom.

"So what are we doing?" He grinned, lying down on her bed and sinking into the pillows.

"We're watching a movie"

"I swear if you make me watch the notebook again I'll cry" he groaned.

"Well there's no way your getting me to watch a horror movie with you again" she climbed next to him, "who the hell came up with 'Saw' because he needs help"

Scott chuckled and watched as Allison searched her laptop for a decent movie. She was probably one of the prettiest girls you'd ever meet and you wouldn't even realise how perfect she was until she'd gone, she would never give someone the satisfaction of breaking her heart simply because it wasn't that persons heart to break. Through the friendship and the childish behaviour Allison and Scott shared, he couldn't deny that there was something Allison Argent did to him that made him feel all dizzy and loving.

"How about a comedy?" She asked, cutting off his train of thought, "Grown ups, Ted, Vacation, Youth in Revolt, Scott Pilgrim, Ted 2? Your pick"

"Uh... Grown ups" he sighed, still looking at her legs that were almost bare except for the short fabric she called pyjama shorts. He wasn't sure how she expected him to completely ignore her lack of clothing and he definitely knew his pants were tightening because of it.

"Scott are you okay?" She asked finally. He snapped his look in her direction and shook the lustful thoughts from his mind.

"Yeah! Totally, just daydreaming" he shrugged.

"The get your head out of the clouds dream boy, we've got an over played movie to watch!" She laughed, pressing play and rolling closer to me so she was on her stomach.

The whole movie was exactly how Scott had remember it, however, he was unable to focus for most of it. Allison just couldn't keep still. Occasionally her  hip brushed against his torso which sent a ecstatic ripple through his nerves, and sometimes when she laughed too hard she had to reach out and grab a handful of his t shirt so she could control herself. Scott just had to keep reminding himself that he was being deluded and weird, he couldn't have feelings like that for Allison. He wouldn't allow it.