Chapter 8

"By Amanda!"

"Bye Bob! I'll see you tomorrow!" I shout out. My encounter with Eddie already out of my mind. Bob had kicked him out when he saw my look of distress. Im glad i have Bob, he is the father i never had.

"See you bright and early!" He shouts back, earning a small chuckle from me. I walk into the parking lot, and turn for the bench that is at the corner. This is where i have to wait for Amber to pick me up so i can get ready to go out with Ben. Its also where Ben will be picking me up at.

Before i can get there, however, a hand covers my mouth, and i smell a sour smell. As i try to fight against the darkness that us overtaking my mind, i see Ambers car turning the corner.

***********

"Amanda, wake up. This will be much more pleasurable if you are conscious during this. But i will do it when you are unconscious if need be. We will have a lot of time together!" I hear a rough voice speaking to me. Eddie!

In a panic, i fight the mental fog and try to remember what happened last night. What did happed? Bob and i said goodbye, then i was to get ready for my date with Ben. Shit!

I try to bring my aching arms down to my side, only to find them hand cuffed to something. Looking around, i see slimy cement walls to all sides, metal tubing visibly running the length of the ceiling. My arms are cuffed to a pole coming out of the ground, and i'm laying on some green carpets. Where have i seen this carpet before?

"You know," Eddie says after seeing me awake. "Your dad and i had an interesting conversation yesterday after i talked to you at Culvers. He said that you are some self concerned bitch, and that you needed to be taken down a notch." He pulls out a hunting knife, and begins running it down the length of my body, leaving goose flesh in its wake. I pretend that i am some where else and look the other way. "He offered me his basement. Said 'do what ever, just make sure you clean up the blood.' So what could i say? I was greatful! Ran back to your job and waited, you walked out looking gorgeous! Hair blowing, eyes wide and innocent. I just want to break you.

"So, we are going to play a game. But," he slides the knife into my shirt, slicing it open with his next few words, "I wont make the mistake i made with your mother. I wont get you pregnant." I feel the knife breaking the soft skin of my breasts, and i begin counting the seconds to my freedom.

*******
Ambers pov

A whole day! It has been A WHOLE DAMN DAY since i've seen Amanda! Her father couldnt know, so i havent asked him, and Bob has been wondering why she hasnt gone into work today! I know she doesnt want the cops invading her life and seeing how fucked up it is, but if she doesnt show up soon, i will let Bob go full force.

One day until our senior year in high school. Our LAST year in high school, then we will go to college, and get away from this hell hole! I gust have to find Amanda first!

End Ambers pov
************

Its been an hour since i woke up here, and luckly Eddie hasnt touched me sexually. Yet. Instead, he confessed his being my father. How he raped my mom when she was with the man that i always called my father. He told of how he demanded she get my dna checked, and how i was deamed positive as his.

I cant describe my time here, the unbearable pains that are on my mind and my body. The way i felt when i realized that this is probubly where i will die. I havent been given any food nor water. My wrists are bloody, as well as my front from the knife. Im not sure how long i have left.

******************

The sound of a chair being dragged closer to me startles me out of an almost sleep, and looking up, i am greated by Eddies eyes.

"Hay gorgeous, i have a surprise planed out for today. Im sure you will love it," he says gently stroking my face. I can do nothing other but pray that his 'surprise' isnt what i think it is.

I let out a small whimper, what else can i realy do? THUMP... THUMP... THUMP... CRASH! The man i thought was my father is home. Is that Ambers voice i hear? What is she doing here?

A look of irritation crosses Eddie's face, but its soon replaced with a sick grin.

"I will be right back, baby girl. Then, the fun will begin," he says as he stands. Then i hear Amber screaming, and she seems mad. "What the fuck?" Eddie nearly screams as his face contorts in anger.

Soon he is running up the stairs, and the yelling stops. "Your the sick basterd that raped her all those years ago! Where the hell is she? Huh? Where the fuck is amanda?" I hear Amber scream.

The a bunch of shuffling pursues, and and i hear a scream of pain. A sob racks my body as i realize what ive done. Amber is probubly dead, and it was all because i wouldnt go to the cops. I couldnt go to the police to get help becauee i was scared for the man i thought was my father. Why am i so weak? Why? Why did it take the my best friend getting hurt for me to see i should have gone to the cops years ago?

Then i hear someone descending the stairs to the basement. I shrew my eyes close. I cant look at him after what he did. Now he is going to come down here and use my body. He is going to rape his daughter again..

"Oh my god! Amanda!" I hear Amber screech. My eyes fly open to see a huge grin on her face. I dont have the energy in me to smile, but she doesnt seem to knotice, and continues to talk as she unknots the ropes around my wrists. "This whole time, all the places ive searched for you, and your here! I know you dont want to leave your dad, but after he let Eddie do this, you are coming to my house. That is the only way i will let you not call the cops on this one. You will not be leaving my side. Is that understood?" She rushes out, my arms finally falling to my sides.

Just as she gets done speaking, anouther person quickly descends the stairs, my body shaking at the thought of it being Eddie.

The man i thought was my dad comes into view. "Im so tired of dealing with you two," he says with a fury on his face. "Get out of my house, and never come here again." So i nodd my head just as the world fades to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, it has been FOREVER since the last update, but i have been unexplainably buissy. I have put all but two of the storys off of my two accounts on hold. Those two un-on hold-ed storys are: Having Fun with the Teacher (this one), and words of my life (on my other account. If you want to check it out, the name of my account is @Bitterblue27. Other than that, i will work harder to get regular updates. Have a great day my pretties!