Your bestfriends and his girlfriend doesn't like you...(Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Zayn

You were waiting for your bestfriend, Zayn, in the park. You were so excited to see him even though you hanged out with him three days ago with the boys. Actually you were suprised when he suddenly texted you to meet him in the park. You were too busy with your thoughts when you felt hands cover both your eyes.

"Guess who I am. If you can't you're getting a kiss." You couldn't help but giggle.

"Hmmm, let me see ...Benjamin Franklin? Michael Jackson? How about .... Harry Styles?! OMG! You're not Harry Styles, right?" You faced a smiling Zayn. He kissed you in the cheeks while wrapping his arms around you.

"Nope." It was really normal for the two of you to be like this since you have known each other since you were in diapers.

"Why did you call me here?" You asked as you wrap your hands in his neck. His expression immediately changed. He let go of the hug and sat at the bench while tapping the other side signalling you to sit down too. So you did. He looked at you sadly.

"I'm here to say goodbye." you nearly chocked in your own saliva when you heard him say that.

"A-Are you going on tour?" you asked trying to lighten up the mood.

"N-No ... it's just ... Perrie she ... she got jealous. Again. And I can't risk our relationship--"

"So you just t-throw away o-ours?" You asked standing up. He stood up too. This time you can feel the tears threatening to spill.

"I didn't say throw away I just--"

"You know what Zayn? Fine. We don't want Perrie getting jealous don't we?" You said as you walked away. And the saddest part is, he didn't stop you.

Niall

"HEY THERE PRETTY BOY!" you said as you enter your bestfriends apartment. He was shirtless but it was really no big deal.

"What are you doing here?" he scowled at you.

"Nice greeting. I got Nando's ... for breakfast." he opened the dorr widely as you enter and went straight to your kitchen. It was already your habit that every time Niall goes home you always visit him as much as your work would allow you. Since it's your day off you decided it would be best to bring him breakfast.

"Ni can you wait up for like 5 minutes? I'm just gonna heat this up." you said as you looked over a smiling Niall. He was leaning on the table with his hands crossed in his chest.

"Oh. Sure. Please take your time." you smiled at him and did your work. You are in the middle of putting the food in the plate when you noticed he was staring at you with very sad eyes.