He's Jealous.....

Liam

 You were shopping for a new dress with Liam. It was a very good day for both of you. The paps only took pictures for a little while then left to give you space and only a little fans went near Liam for pictures and autographs. You went to a store because a dress caught you're eye. You tried it on and showed it to Liam.

"How do I look?" you said while turning around.

"Well...you look beautiful loves as always but... it's a bit too short and showy, dont'ya think?" You were quite disappointed to his answer but you were happy to know that his honest.

You smiled at him and went back to the dressing room which is a bit far from where Liam is. You finished taking the dress off and went out to go to Liam.

"In my opinion you look gorgeous in that dress." A man who you did not know suddenly talked to you.

"Excuse me?" you politely said.

"Well, you really look amazing in that dress and it's sad to say your boyfriend doesn't notice that." he said while smirking. You we're about to defend Liam when you suddenly felt a hand in your waist.

"Actually I am already aware that my girlfriend is SO beautiful and I understand if she attracts a lot of attention from handsome guys and...well, PESTS like you, you don't have to remind me. This is my girl, if you really have the free time to flirt with her the im sure you have a lot more time to find someone you can call your own." He said and gave you a kiss on your lips.

"Got it? Now, if you'll excuse us we're a bit busy." He said while dragging you away from that store.

You saw the shocked expression on the mans face but you were too busy stopping yourself from laughing because of your boyfriends reaction. Until now he still wasn't smiling and still looks annoyed.

"Li-Li? Are you jealous?" You smiled while smiling. He stared at you with those beautiful eyes.

"No. I just...that man was...it was....Okay fine. I am!" He said and stared at his shoes and pouted

You held his chin and you gave him a kiss on his lips.

"Just remember I love you and only you. And no assholes can change that."

Harry

You were texting with your gay-bestfriend. And you were laughing out loud because he kept telling you how he's drooling over your boyfriend, Harry Styles. But it's safe to assume that Harry doesn't know that because his face wasn't that happy that the one you we're texting is named  Jerome (Let's say that's your friends name).

"(Y/N) can you stop texting with that JEROME and talk to your BOYFRIEND?!" he nearly screamed.

"Yah. Later Hazza." you were too busy with texting him when suddenly Harry took your cellphone away from you.

"Nope. You're mine right now. You'll talk to JEROME later." he said and carried you to your room. When you arrived at your room he immediately  laid you on the bed and hugged you.

"Wait...are you jealous?"

"No." He said defensively. Not looking in your eyes.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Just so you know...Jerome's gay. And he was just telling me things about how he was drooling over you and the boys that's why I was laughing." You said. You heard him sigh and he kissed your neck.