How You Met...

Liam

You were going to a Toy Shop to buy a gift for your little brother. You searched for toys everywhere. While you were still driving towards the Toy Shop that you favourite member in One Direction went to your town but you let it go because you still need to buy a gift for your brother because it's his birthday.You arrived at a Toy Story stall. It was only you there and a man with a Woody mask on his face. You find it weird but you thought to yourself maybe he really like Woody, which was your favourite character in the movie too. You found a Woody Doll and decided but you couldn't reach it even in your tip toes.

"Here loves let me get it for you." the guy on a mask said. His voice is quite familiar you thought to yourself.

"Thank You." You said and smiled.

"Whose that for?" he asked after an awkward silence while pointing to the doll.

"My brother he loves Toy Story....and me too. So I decided to buy a doll for his b-day."

"OH! So were on the same boat! I love Toy Story too! What's you name?" he said cheerfully.

"(Y/N) what about yours Mr. Tall Guy?" 

He laughed a little. And it was a nervous laugh.

"You promise you won't scream?"

"Nope. Why would I--WAIT! You're not a killer right?!"

"NO! It's just....whatever."

"Come on! It's unfair! I already told you my name!"

"Well.." he said while taking his mask off. Which made you very shocked "Im Liam."

"L-Liam P-Payne?!"

"SHHHH! You promised you wont scream!" he said while covering your mouthand pouting. He's so cute!

"I-Im sorry. It's just...it's so suprising." You said while looking at your watch. Damn you're late.

"I gotta go now....so...nice meeting you Mr. Tall Gu-- L-Liam" You were about to leave when you felt a hand on your wrist.

"W-Wait..can I get your number? You know...just to keep in touch... I really want to be your friend.." He said while staring at those beautiful eyes.

"S-Sure.. Here." You said and left.

Let's say it's safe to assume he DIDN'T just become your friend.

Zayn

You were with your bestfriend and you were going to a luxurious club. You were wearing a short black dress that was choosen by your bestfriend and honestly you looked hot. You were dancing but sometimes you feel a bit uncomfortable like somebody is staring at you. You looked at your side and you found who was staring at you. It was Zayn Malik. The FUCKING Zayn Malik of One Direction. He raised his glass and winked at you. You just smiled at him in return. But deep down inside you were fangirling like crazy.

You saw him move toward the DJ and whispered something in his ears and then they had a high five.

"So the next song is "Body Language" by Jesse McCartney requested by Mr.Zayn Malik dedicated to the girl in the middle of the dance floor with black, tight, and short dress with a diamond necklace on her neck. He said he would like to talk to you after you're done dancing."