He Dreams On You Leaving Him....

Liam

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Don't go!" You were awakened by a screaming Liam in the middle of the night.

"Liam? Love?! WAKE UP!" He jolted his eyes open. The moment he saw you he hugged you and held you close to him.

"Thank God. I thought you really left me."

"WHAT?! Why are you dreaming such a stupid dream?"

"I-I dont know. L-Lets not talk about it. I d-dont want to talk about it." He said still hugging you. You leveled your face to his and kissed him.

"I will never leave your side Leemo. You know why? Because I love you. That's why." You said before giving him another kiss.

You waited until he falls asleep again before going to a deep slumber yourself.

Harry

"(YN)?! ARE YOU HERE?!" You immediately woke up when Harry was moving like crazy in your bed and calling your name.

"Sweetheart? What are you---" You didn't finish your sentence because Harry immediately kissed you. After a moment you broke the kiss but he is still hugging you.

"Hazza? What happened?" you asked a little concerned because his whole body was trembling.

"I-I dreamt that y-you l-left me." he said trying not to cry.

"WHAT?! I will never do that." you replied and hugged him tighter.

"You better not. I-I won't let you."

Zayn

You had just arrived from buying groceries. The moment you opened your door to yours and Zayns house you were greeted by a tight hug from your boyfriend.

"Woah! Somebody missed me." you joked. But you felt your neck getting wet.

"Zaynie? Boo? Are you crying? What happened?" You sitted in the sofa but Zayn was still hugging you and shaking.

"I-I was taking a nap while waiting for you--but then---I dreamed--I dreamed you left me because I smoke too much." He said still crying.

"Boo..listen. No matter what happens...no matter how many bad habits you have I will never leave you. Remeber that okay?"you felt him nodding in you neck. 

You just hugged him until you felt that he has calmed down and has already fallen asleep again.

"Sweet dreams." you said while kissing his forehead.

Niall

"MATE! WAKE UP! NIALL!" Niall was awakened by Liam screaming his name. He had the most horrible dream. He dreamed of you leaving him.

"Mate, what happened to you? You're screaming (Y/N) name and crying." His bandmate told him while hugging him because he was still crying.

"I-I dreamt that...(Y/N)...s-she left me...she said she doesn't l-love me anymore." he said while hugging his bandmate.

"What?! That's not what this text tells me." Liam said while holding his cellphone.

From:Princess

Hey Sugar! I can't wait for you to go home! I miss you like crazy Nialler :( But don't worry im fine. I just texted you to tell you goodluck and I love you! Forever! :)

"Now where's that smile?" Liam said and Niall already had a big smile on his face. Knowing that his princess will be waiting in his castle and will always be there when he comes back.

Louis

You were startled awake because of your ringing cellphone. You shot a look at your clock and it was 2:47 in the morning.

Calling:BooBear

You immediately answered the call. You were suprised when you heard a crying Louis on the other side.

"Lou? Baby? What happened? Are you hurt?"

"(Y/N) I-I dremt t-that you left b-because you can't handle my a-atittude..." you were about to laugh because of Louis' stupid dream but you don't want to offend Louis so you kept your mouth shut.

"Oh Baby. Did you really think i'll leave just because I can't handle your atittude? That's so stupid. Your atittude may be a handful but I will love that imperfection and you're other imperfections because those imperfection are what makes you, you. The boy I fell in love with. So smile now. It was just a dre--a nightmare. Okay?" You can practically see his smile on the other side of the phone.

"Did I ever tell you I Love You so much?"

"Yes a thousand times now if you really love me you would let me sleep cause I have work tomorrow."