2. Mysterious Encounters

Forgive us Luna.

As I drifted into sleep, I thought about the possibilities of what could happen to me. I was carried bridal style and placed on a soft surface in a car, which soon began to move. I heard the men talking, but I couldn't open my eyes. They mentioned riding something beautiful, which made me worry that they were referring to my beloved Blush. If anything happens to her, I swear to make their lives miserable.

I had to concentrate on my breathing and focus on the rhythm of my heartbeat to keep track of the car's movements. As the vehicle finally came to a stop, I closed my eyes and tried to map out my surroundings in my mind, using all my senses to piece together the information I had. I heard the creaking sound of a gate opening, and the car started moving again. I reminded myself to stay calm and focused, counting my heartbeat once more to keep my mind occupied and alert.

Eventually, the car came to a stop again, and I felt someone lifting me up with a muscular arm. I was turned around, and I began counting my heartbeat again. I heard the sound of a knob turning, a door opening, and footsteps approaching.

When I was finally placed on a soft surface, likely a mattress or bed, I wondered why someone would kidnap me and put me in a comfortable bed instead of a dungeon or on a concrete floor.

"Alpha,"

I heard someone speak in a low tone.

I didn't hear any sound of chains or handcuffs, so I assumed I wasn't tied down. I heard the footsteps of three people, and one of them sniffed me like a dog.

"She's just a human. She's no match for me," he said with a sneer. "She's weak." The masculine voice of someone called Alpha made tingles run down my spine, even though he insulted me and said I was no match for him.

"She doesn't belong here," his voice was so low that I almost didn't catch it, but his words sent a chill down my spine nonetheless and I was confused for the first time ever in my life thinking why would someone's words affect me this way. I don't even know how he looks and who he was.

"But Alpha, we need her," someone else spoke, but their words were met with a loud, crashing voice. It sounded like a vase breaking into pieces, followed by someone yelling out in anger, "Quiet!"

I could hear the authority in his voice as he spoke, "Keep this to yourself. I warn you, no one in the pack should know about this." His words were menacing and commanding, making it clear that he meant business. It was as if he had the power to control everything around him with just his voice.

The Alpha guy refused to accept anything the other dudes spoke but his dismissive attitude was infuriating. Despite the others trying to reason with him, he refused to listen and even went as far as to say that he didn't care about my fate. As he stormed out of the room, the tense atmosphere lingered, and I could feel the others' eyes on me. His words stung, and I couldn't shake off the anger brewing inside me. I despise being judged, and the fury was enough to snap me back to consciousness.

I tried to push myself harder and harder until I saw the two men's eyes looking at me in shock. They couldn't believe that I had regained consciousness so quickly, even though they had given me a high dosage of tranquilizer.

"Impossible," a blonde man looked down at me.

I smirked confidently, raising my feet up and expertly crossing them over my left, before stretching my arms out and folding them comfortably beneath my head. The way he looked at me only fueled my sense of accomplishment, and I couldn't help but revel in the feeling of superiority.

"You two better have some valid reasons to get me here, if not..." I trailed off as they exchanged a quick glance. Their hesitation made me suspicious.

"If not?" the other guy prompted, his tone challenging.