9- i love you too

I continued down the hill as the sun rose and it neared midday. I could hear a lot of screaming recently but it was too far away to be able to tell who it was. I know most of the victors, so well I would probably recognise their scream.

A branch cracks behind me and I spin around. No one was there but I could hear them breathing. I shut of my emotions, I turn myself in to the person the Capitol made me to be. A killer. A person jumped out from behind the tree and they had a big build. I jumped out of the way and recognised him as Wolff. He has been so nice to me over the years, he is Haymitch's best friend.

" I'm really sorry Adriana "

With that he lift his spear and prepares to throw it. Before he can even draw back his arm a knife enters his neck, blood bubbling. It dribbles out of his mouth and he chokes on it. I walk up to him, he's now on his knees.

" Me too "

I hiss at him, yank the knife out and kick him in to the dirt. The canon sounds and I continue walking. I'm so dehydrated and that little fight hasn't helped me. A parachute drops down with a small silver object in it. A spiel! I dig it into the tree and a steady stream of water flows out of it. I drink for a while, take the spiral out of the tree and attach it to my knife belt. I look up at the neares camera and smile.

" Mags, I love you "

Smiling all the way I continue till I can almost see the beach.

" KATNISS "

A voice screams from somewhere. It sounds so terrified, like it's being tortured. I realise that it's her little sister and she keeps screaming. I hear someone running then a thud and silence.

•••Finnick's POV•••

I jump up and follow Katniss go to follow her but I can't reach her. I run in to some weird force field, I can hear everything just find but I can't get through. Another hour has begun.

" ADRIANA "

My brows furrow in confusion, that's sounded like me. And I know they don't have prim, katniss's sister. They must be jabber jays. Prim starts screaming again but I can hear Ria calling for me.

" FINNICK "

I pound on the force field trying to get Katniss to notice me but she's running in the direction of prism voice. I'm not in the wedge, that means it's not a jabber jay. It's actually Ria and she needs me but I can't get to her. I see Katniss collide with someone and they both fall over. The first thing I see is the golden hair, then her face.

Katniss drags Adriana along and she sees me and looks confused. She looks behind her and sees the jabber jays. She reaches the force field and I'm yelling at her. She can't hear me. She's screaming and I can hear all the voices. Her family, her dead family are calling her. She sits there rocking back and forth till the hour is over and the birds fly away.

I run to her and warp her in my arms. She isn't crying. She's just staring aimlessly in to space.

" I'm fine Finnick, I know it's not real, you're hear and my family are dead "

I nod and just hold her there for a long time. We walk to the beach and sit in the water holding hands. I wish I could tell that I loved her. That I would always loved because I loved her unconditionally, I loved her so much and I would never stop loving her. I can't though and I will always envy the person she loves.

" How many clock wedges have you been in? "

She asks really quietly, almost whispering.

" two, poisonous fog and mutts, they were like monkeys but their fangs were massive "

She nods understanding.

" I've been in two as well, the wedge next to the Lightning tree has flesh eating insects. Look at my leg "

She whispers. I look down to her ankle and slowly unwrap the bandages. She winces and hisses in pain and a tear slides dos her face. I wipe it off her cheek gently and fin in the bandage. I almost cried at what I saw. There was hardly any skin, it was shredded and mangled. She handed me a fresh bandage from her belt and I rewrapped it gently.

" Finnick can I tell you something? "

She asks softly, she seems nervous. I nod my head as I play with her hair.

" ok, but this is really important so you have to listen. "

I stopped playing with her hair an looked at her. I looked her right in those gorgeous blue eyes that I fell in love with.

" Finnick you remeber my interview right? "

I nod.

" well, the person I was talking about. That I loved but they didn't know it? It was you, I just thought you should know incase I die. I really do love you Finnick, I have for a while "

She whispers. She lets go of my hand and doesn't look at me. She stands up slowly while I sit there still processing what she had just said. She loved me. She turns around and is about to start walking to Johanna when I jump up. I wrap her in my arms and pull to me. I place my lips on hers and kiss her with as much love as I possibly could. She kissed me back and the pulls away smiling.

" Did you know, miss Moore, that I love you too, and that I also spoke about you in my interview "

She beams up at me and kisses me one last time before turning to go and talk to Johanna. She reaches Jo who hugs her and laughs. I am walking to beetee and Peeta when I overhear their conversation.

" Haymitch owes me $10! "

Johanna states while laughing. Ria laughs too.

" You get on this? "

Ria says while laughing. Johanna laughs even more.

" Yep! I bet that he would tell you he loved you and Haymitch said that he would keep it a secret "

The girls laugh and join us plonking down in the sand. I smile and grab Adriana's hand while Katniss smiles.

" I have a plan "

All eyes and ears on beetee, because his plans never fail.