Christmas special!

Start from the beginning

Mistlehoodie

You and hoodie were helping Slender and his girlfriend decorate the mansion when you heard Hoodie groan "what's wrong babe?" You asked as you helped Slender's girlfriend wrap tinsel around the tree

"Do I have to put this up?" He said holding up a mistletoe, Slender's girlfriend started to snicker. "Of course we do its part of Christmas tradition!" You said almost mockingly

"But what if someone ends up kissing someone they don't want to kiss?!" He whined

"But what if someone ends up kissing someone they want to kiss?" You said back. Hoodie sighed and started to walk away "touché"

You looked back at Slender's girlfriend and you both winked at each other.

(Is it weird that my family has never hung up a mistletoe?)

Sonic. Rudolf

You were trying to coax Sonic out of your room because he locked himself in there after putting on what he had to wear.

"Come on Sonic you have to come out, we're gonna be late!" You said trying to open the door again "You can't make me woman!" He yelled "There's no way in hell that your gonna make me go out in this!!"

"I'm going out in almost the same thing as you though!" You said through the door. " yeah but it looks cute on you! I look weird!"

You blushed as he called you cute and you thought of a threat that you knew was gonna make sonic come out "it's okay if you don't want to wear it" "...really?" You smirked "yeah but you won't be able to kiss my cute face until next year"

Sonic immediately threw open the door, picked you up, and started to walk out the door

"Let's go" he grumbled

~Oh Christmas Toby oh Christmas Toby~

You two were at the mansion because Slender's girlfriend told you to (forced you to) wrap presents...

Bad idea

When she walked into the room she saw you and Toby wrapped up in wrapping paper, ribbons and tape. It seemed like everything but the presents were wrapped. "He/she started it!" You and Toby said at the same time pointing at each other

Slender's girlfriend sighed "I knew I should've gotten silver and his girlfriend to wrap the presents" she started to rip the wrapping paper off of the both of you "you two would've been better off doing nothing"

You and Toby started to pout and she sighed again "just go to the kitchen and help Masky with baking"

"Yes ma'am"

Snowless Jack

You and Jack were supposed to be decorating outside buuuutttt you ended up getting snow in Jack and thus you created a snow war.

"I will defeat you and bring justice to this land!" You yelled while chucking snowballs at Jack

"You can't defeat me!" Jack yelled while hiding behind an inflatable Santa "I am the almighty snow King!!"

Mid way through your battle you heard Jack say "shit I'm out of snowballs" and you took this as you chance to defeat him

"Hiyahhhh!!" You yelled out as you threw more snowballs, and Jack dramatically fell to the ground "you have defeated me, but don't worry I will have revenge" and Jack 'died'

Moments later you and Jack were met with a new and scarier enemy: Slender's mad girlfriend

Lost silver ornament

You, silver and me (yeah that's right I'm in this story *coughs* uhh carry on)  were choosing songs for the party while eating cookies....best job ever am I right? Anyways You were reading out song titles while me and silver said yes or no to it

"Jingle bell rock"

"I-I like t-that one"

"Mistletoe by Justi-"

"No" (I like Justin bieber don't get me wrong I just don't like mistletoe)

"All I want for Christmas is you?"

"Everybody needs a bit of Mariah Carey during Christmas"

"Winter wonderland?"

"Y-yes"

"Baby it's cold outside"

"Nah"

This went on for a while but finally Slender's girlfriend asked us to stop and told us the party would be starting soon.

-----party----(omg I hope I didn't forget anyone in this)

I would say that the party went fantastic. People danced, people are cookies, some people drank to much eggnog *cough* *cough* Jeff *cough*

Masky and Hoodie ended up walking underneath the mistletoe and they kissed which caused Masky and hoodie's girlfriends to get massive nosebleeds

Silver, Ben and their girlfriends were sitting at the table that had all the cookies and sweet treats and ate the gingerbread houses that Masky spent hours decorating.

Sonic was sitting in a corner watching his girlfriend along with Toby's and e.j's girlfriend dance (not in a pervy way don't get any ideas)

Meanwhile Slenderp, Toby, Jack, Jeff's girlfriend, Slender's girlfriend and I were sitting at the food table eating (duh)

I look over at a passed out Jeff "uhh aren't you gonna help you boyfriend" I said to Jeffs girlfriend, she giggled "nope I'm sure he'll be fine"

Suddenly the door slammed open and a voice said "yo wassup"

"Dark link!?"

---------------

So yeah I'm going to be adding Dark link to the list of boyfriends!

Anyways   I hope you guys liked this special (it's 1385 words long)
And I wish every single one of my reader and very merry and safe Christmas ^•^