Simply Amazing:Chapter 34

Start from the beginning

Finally a few minutes passed and I was starting to falling asleep but once again the girl was disturbing me. "Carmen...open the door.."

I ignored her and shut my eyes even tighter.

"Carmen!!" She repeatedly called out my name and by the
13th time I was willing to suffer the consequences for tossing her out of a 3rd story window.

"What the fuck do you want!!" I screamed causing the beating against the door stop.

"Did you just curse?" She asked behind a gasp.

I don't know. Did I? Who cares just leave me alone.

"Car-" A phone interrupted another round of yelling from the girl at the other side of the door. I looked at the screen and it read:

Incoming call:
     Tremaine N.

Who is that? I placed the phone back on the floor and turned the television on.

I never realized how weird that word was. Tellllllllllll a vision. Tellllllllllllllllll a vision. Maybe its telling a vision. Maybe everything on screen is in my head?
T-e-l-e-v-i-s-i-o-n.

It's an e there! How did that e get there? Does that make it tellyvision?

Telllllly vision. Telllllllllllllllly vision.
How could it tell visions if there's an e? Maybe it's Telly's visions? Why are they using his visions? Does Telly know about this? Oh my gosh I'm watching Telly's visions!!! Oh no!!

Wait...

Who the fuck is Telly?
What am I even talking abo-

A/N: Smh I had this convo with myself while in the hospital, it reminded me of something Carmen would do.

The phone started ringing again with the same name on the screen.

Tremaine N.

"Carmen answer the phone." The voice startled me since I had hoped that she was gone.

"How?" I mumbled staring st the phone in confusion. It had a screen but it looked like a gaming device on the back.

"Press the button on the screen that says answer. Fucking retard." I heard her mumble the last part and I threw a shoe at the door. When she screamed I knew I got her head.

Haha .

"The screen doesn't have buttons!!" I yelled looking for buttons I couldn't find any so I tossed the phone behind me and I glared at the door.

"They are on the screen!"
I started to get frustrated and I plopped back down on something hard after realizing it was the phone I tossed in on the other side of the bed.
"No they are not!"
"Yes they are!!"
"No they aren't!"
"Yes they are!!!"
"THE FUCKING PHONE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BUTTONS!" I screamed aggravated and borderline pissed off. I laid back and took a deep breath while trying to calm down.

"Yo are you alright?" I heard a small voice that sounded a bit like Trey. I looked around but he wasn't here. Something beeped and I heard the girl's voice.

"Check the phone..."

The phone was on its back I guess and I saw it answered a call.
Tremaine N. 3 minutes and 48 seconds.

"Since you aren't getting up I have to go. Bye"

The phone didn't make any noise so reluctantly I held it to my ear.
"Hello...."
"Carmen?" I looked at the screen again and it I say Trey's face. It scared me and I jumped.
"Trey!! Hi!!" My mood changed dramatically when I stared at the screen and saw him smiling.
"What's going on with you?"
"I can see you.?" I furrowed my eyebrows looked at the screen again.
"I can see you too." He chuckled and I stopped glaring at the phone."What happened with Brooke?"