Dreams and Riddles (Pt. 2)

Katherine-chan: Yello Reader-chan and Gomenisai for not updating in Forever!!! I lost the ideas I had for the story and had alot of things I needed to do for school... Good news is that I got my ideas back! Well, I wont hold you up. I hope you like the update and please comment your thoughts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sensed a strong hollow and rolled my eyes. Ichigo was falling behind on the project in class so he probably won't be able to take care of it and Rukia was working with him. Growling to myself, I run out of the school and teleport over to where the hollow is.

When I arrive, I find myself in a small little park with a couple of toy sets, benches, and tables. Focusing on the hollow again, I find it chasing a spirit of a young boy and intervene. Stepping in front of the spirit, I glare at the hollow and maintain my ground while the it also maintained eye contact with me.

As I continued to look into its eyes, my head became fuzzy and my body became numb. A lot of images and pictures ran through my mind simultaneously and made it feel like it was going to burst. Clutching my head in pain, everything becomes dark and I feel a gust of wind. After that, everything was completely black with an exception of a bright crescent moon and a never ending amount of white sand with scattered crystal trees.

"Hey sweetie. How have you been?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

≈ Reader's POV ≈

I spin around and see a huge wolf with (f/c) fur and bright yellow eyes. Amongst seeing her, I instantly recognize her and relax a bit.

"Please don't call me that, its bad enough that the albino clown addresses me that way. And what happened anyway Keiji? I felt like I was just hit by a bus and then an 18 wheeler." I groan.

Keiji laughs and walks closer to me. Keiji can take on a few forms, a large wolf being one of them. Her fur being silky (f/c) and her eyes being a bright yellow, she always looks sooooo cool.

"Ha, I'm not sure. One minute, I'm helping you think of a plan to fight the hollow and then the next, it felt as if I was being pulled apart. Whatever's happening though, I don't like it." She response.

"Yeah, tell me abou-!"

Before I could finish my statement, I felt a strong shock and everything became extremely dizzy. Keiji ran to me and supported me but then started growling at a shadow in the distance. Something about the figure was familiar but I couldn't place it. Whether it be because everything is literally grey and spinning or I actually didn't know what the shadow was, I could only try and watch as it came closer.

"Who are you!?" Keiji growled.

"It's alright Keiji, I'm here to help-"

"Tell me who you are or I'll rip you to shreds!"

'That can't be...'

"Mo-mom?" I weakly call out.

Keiji immediately freezes and turns to me with a shocked expression on her face. As the shadow gets closer, I recognized the long black hair and the blood red eyes. My head becomes a bit lighter so I stand up with Keiji still supporting me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm here to give you a quick warning." She replies.

"What do you mean by that?!" My now annoyed spirit growls.

'Definitely my spirit alright. Good thing I learned to keep you in check.'

"By that, I mean you have to tread lightly. The path you're headed isn't the best one..."