Visit Mr. Hat N' Clogs (Pt. 2)

≈3rd Person POV ≈

Kisuke hands Ichigo a weird vial with a purple liquid inside. (Y/n) instantly scrunches up her nose and glares at Kisuke.

"I hope that isn't what it smells like." She growls.

"What is that?" Ichigo inquires.

"Come on, just try it." Kisuke urges.

"I'm leaving if that thing actually works." (Y/n) growls.

'What the heck are they talking about?!' Ichigo asks mentally.

He hesitantly takes the vial and pops off the cap, chugging it down. Putting his head up right again, he sticks his tongue out and groans in disgust.

"That... That taste awful!!!" He groans.

"Give it a minute or so and it'll feel like it taste." (Y/n) sighs.

"Wha-?!"

Before Ichigo could finish his statement, he rolls over on the ground holding his head in pain. His spiritual pressure changes and (y/n) takes this as a sign to leave.

"Well, been nice talking to ya' but as I said earlier, I'm going to leave now." She says, standing up and waving her hand.

"Where do you think your going sweetie~?" A cynical voice cooes.

'Just great~...'

'Yeah, tell me about it~...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

≈ 3rd Person POV ≈

The purple liquid that Urahara gave Ichigo is like a truth serum to a certain degree; it brings out ones true nature and/or instincts. If the person that consumes it has an inner hollow or isn't human, it shows it and let's it take over them. Ichigo, having an inner hollow , a very strong one at that too, stupidly drank it and allowed his hollow to take complete control of him.

'How long does that thing take to wear off again?' (Y/n) asks her other self mentally.

'I'm not actually sure but I remember that it's less than a day but longer than an hour. It also varies depending on the inhuman entities strength and reitsu.'

'Perfect~. Even if I leave now, he'd probably just follow to be a bother. Ugh! It shouldn't have worked that fast unless.... Don't tell me.'

'Yeah, its probably that so be extra cautious.'

(Y/n) and her other self talk back and forth with each other a little longer before Ichigo's hollow begins to get agitated. He didn't like how she was just ignoring him and he was going to make her pay for that in due time. Kisuke was sitting back and enjoying the show unfolding in front of him, simply fanning himself with his fan and sipping on the tea he had poured for himself earlier. Not only did he find them interesting, but he was curious about a few things and decided to test them all out in one go.

"Don't ignore me sweetheart~. If you and your other self want to talk, speak aloud." Ichigo's hollow smirks, adding quotations when he said other self.

His statement made (y/n) cringe a bit and slowly turn to look at him, a death glare being sent at the white haired man. His smirk grew when he saw her expression and her glare hardened.

"And what do you want?!" She growled.

"Hahaha! You shouldn't keep that expression for long, it'll ruin your pretty little face."

He appears right in front of (y/n) and puts his thumb and forefinger on her chin. Pulling her head up slightly to make her look up at him, he smirks again and leans in closer to her ear. (Y/n) growls again at the contact but he notices that it wasn't only her voice that growled, but that there seemed to have another voice echoing hers, but he was enjoying seeing her so annoyed to take the hint.