"W-what?...but-" Uni voice out her confusion. The woman looked at her with an ever-knowing smile. Oh, how Uni wanted to know what's going in and out of her mind.

'What is the thing I would hold dear?' Uni asked herself about it, that time she didn't know about anything. She hadn't met Tsuna, she hadn't know about the preciousness of her mother. She wasn't all that sunshine and happy when she was young. She was a bitter child with bad feelings of knowing what happens next. It was a choice. She could either change those fates and make a larger sacrifice or let them met their fate for the big picture of the end to be better. It was either for her's sake or the world's at stake.

"You'll know when the time comes. Not everything is bad. Not every sight is stable and absolute. Fate will be control as destiny will be there to intercept, so that you can change your own Life. And Life, is purely full of surprises as it is unpredictable." Those were the last words and smile she had from the mysterious lady before she vanish from her dream. That lady held so much hope and light in her ebony eyes, her hands positioned on her crest so closely as if she was praying when she said those words, as if she sees the world in a view where everything is and will be good and fine unlike her Uncle Reborn whom held so much death in his eyes.
End of flashback.

Byakuran frowns as he held Uni up who seemed not even noticing him. Byakuran wanted to slap Uni in the face so she'll wake up from the shaking and shivering, but it seemed it's his turn to get the headache. He almost dropped Uni when he felt the pressure.

The constant ringing of heavy words, no matter how you cover your ears it remain loud like a nightmare that haunts you at your sleep. It will not rest until you die or solve whatever that bothers you hence overcome the fear type of nightmare-like voice. "You are the Mare Ring holder, as the wide ocean that know no boundaries you can view parallel worlds and understand the knowledge of different worlds. Because of your playfulness, you've let something break the Tri-ni-sette. A sacrifice must be made to maintain the balance of the world." The words called out by a woman.

"A sacrifice, from a life that must be made. It's to atone the sin we made, or else he will regain freedom." This time, the voice comes from a man. A man he knew through parallel worlds of Tsuna's but he isn't alive anymore. The blonde man with his long black cloak with weird badges standing in front of him in a half-transparent and ghostly form, his tangerine-orange eyes looked so serious to Byakuran's deep violet eyes. "As a part of Tri-in-sette's three Skies, you must. You must, I beg you. Protect Tsuna and help him to do it, don't let what I've done wrong once again repeat its history. Whether it's to sacrifice or to destroy doesn't matter. As long, as long as the Tri-ni-sette wins over him." He is the Primo Boss of the Vongola, Giotto.

Byakuran nods as he knew, there's a way to save this situation as Giotto began to dissapear. He had an idea and hums, 'To think that HE had thought of so much. Maybe he had predicted this to happen sooner or later?"

Suddenly, he hears the whisper of another person near him. Byakuran's eyes widen in shock and fear, there's no longer smiles on his face. His head slowly turn towards Uni who started to mumble those words, the shock on his face was like he seemed to lost something precious that makes him feel like he was crush to pieces. Like he wanted to die right now.

"The Tri-ni-sette is unbalanced and they are failing so will the world crumble.....soon the world will be ashes and sacrificed." Uni's eyes were blank, as she said the words. Without him, her world and her meaning to live on is gone and perished. To continued living without him is like being in a black hole where no light is seen. Tsuna was the one who gave both Uni and Byakuran a reason, a light, a lead, a goal to survive and smile.