"N-no...t-this. How could this happen?!!" "This isn't suppose to happen! The future....is it ending?!!!" Tsuna questions himself, mumbling the same question. Chrome and Mukuro quickly carried Tsuna to the back so that Iemitsu and Taka won't see him. Both of them along with Xanxus and Reborn's are worried and slightly panicking, all of them thinking the same thing. 'Just what are you hiding from us, Tsuna?'

Back in the Giglio Nero Mansion

Uni grasp in pain as she fell on the floor, she grab her chest where her heart is. Her eyes widen in shock as her head whispers words. The voices of words are ringing in her head, "Uni...My descendent. P-please, save him....The sea covers the clam so that no one can hurt them, the rainbow shines and help protects strength and the purity of the clam." Uni hears a familiar voice, full of desperate, horror and a little of apology in her voice.

Byakuran looks worriedly as Uni who's on the floor as she is unable to support herself by standing, her pained expression helped nothing but gives him more worries. 'What happened, Uni-chan?" Byakuran thinks with a serious face as he decided to help Uni to get up or at least stand up and not lay on the ground. The sight of Uni on the floor gripping onto the chest and weakly moving her limbs as if she was struggling, those was what he seen often, those was what he had all so familair with. From those betrayers, those desperate people in pain, those people whose on the edge of dying yet they refuse to die.

"The three Sky is not enough to repair the broken Tri-ni-sette. A s-sacrifice must be made to continue the balance of the world. A sacrifice for a sin. A sacrifice for peace." The last soft whisper of the woman said as Uni's eyes remained wide.

Tears started falling down her cheeks, a constant whisper coming from her mouth like a broken recorder. "N-no, n-not T-Tsuna-nii...It can't be.....b-but...c-chaos and destruction.." Uni's voice sound so shock, as it sounds nothing like the caring-and-wise voice that Uni normally sounds like. Uni suddenly remembered, that weird dream she had before she met Tsuna.

Years back then, when she was still unknown to the Mafia. All she knew was she's an only child that doesn't have a complete family. Since all the people who had time to spend with her, was the maids, the butlers, the workers in that huge and empty mansion. Her mother did visit her, but not so often. Since young, she had the potential to see the future, as many had said it's a 'gift', it didn't lift her spirits up. She would rather not have this curse, it isn't a gift. It's a curse where short-lives and tradegy befalls on her family members. The ability to oversee all, but she couldn't do much to stop the inevitable. It's a curse that doesn't stop unless....... the world ends.

Flashback of Uni's memories,
Uni was in a place, a weird place where only once she was there in her dreams. Uni was just 4 years old when she had that dream. She was standing on the sea, not soak by the water but just standing on the sea with nothing but the blue sky above her. She could see the waves, and then she saw a pair of legs in front a few steps away from herself. When she looked up she saw a woman smiling down to her.

"Uni. Uni, my dear descendent. Take a hold of what you care strongly with a belief that everything will be fine. Don't let go, once you do, it means nothing anymore. The things you had once held closely once will be ...destroyed and can never be restored." The woman said who looked suspiciously and surprising like her, but instead of short dark green hair she had longer ebony hair and wears a weirdly but very similar dress like her mother does during the ceremony of her being the Ninth boss. Uni haven't even began wondering how the woman knew her name.