✿ 1 ✿

Jungkook's POV

My heart felt as if it were dancing. I imagined it as if it were twirling around with a smile on it's face. That it danced elegantly and with grace. I felt my shoulders relax, as I sat back in my chair a bit. I never knew a piano could make these type of feelings stir inside me. That it could make me somehow forget what I had just argued about with a friend. I felt more at ease.

The song came to a stop, and I have never clapped so loud in my life. The man on stage stood up and bowed left, right, and forward. A huge smile on his face as the crowd got louder with their cheers and applause. To play piano like that... must be a real gift. If I knew how to play, I'd be playing the whole day away.

"Ahem," the man cleared his throat as he held a microphone in his hand. "I would like to thank all of you for coming. I'm surprised to see so many people. From old, to young. Man, to woman. This is really quite a sight." He smiled more, if that were even possible. "My name is Matthew Terrance. I am 40 years old, and have been playing piano ever since I was a little boy." He chuckled. "I earn quite a bit of money playing at parties, weddings, schools, you name it. I have decided, it's time to give back for all my thankfulness and happiness I experience when I play these instruments. And so, I have created a building where anyone can come and take lessons to play whatever they want. Saxophone, trumpet, guitar, flute, clarinet, piano, and many more." The crowd erupted in cheers. "My assistant, Ms. Jane Daniels, will be outside in the hall. She'll be handing out papers and cards for anyone who is interested. Thank you, one again for coming. Have a wonderful day." He bowed again, the crowd applauding.

Slowly the room started becoming empty. I looked back to the stage, seeing the piano glisten under the lights. I smiled, quickly walking out of the theater. I walked over to the table, greeted by a warm smile.

"Hello, I am Jane Daniels. Would you like an application and/or card?" I nodded, trying to contain my smile from getting any bigger. She let out a tiny laugh as she handed me the paper with the card. "Eager to learn, huh?"

"I-" I felt my face warm up a bit, so I looked down. "I really loved the performance Mr. Terrance gave."

"Don't be so shy kid, I understand. It really gets your heart moving, doesn't it?" She tilted her head a bit, smiling. "Well I hope to see you when lessons start!" I nodded again.

"Mommy! Daddy! Can I learn to play an instrument too?" I heard a little girl squeal as I turned around.

"I don't know sweetie. Daddy and I don't know if we'll have time to drop you off and come back to pick you up." The mother looked down at her daughter, a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"I can have my big brother pick me up if you guys can't!" She pouted a bit, holding her Dad's arm. "Please Daddy? Please? With a cherry on top? A gummy bear on top?"

"Ah, how can I say no when you're acting like this?" He ruffled her hair a bit. "I suppose we can ask him if we can't. We'll ask him when we go home." Even a little girl like her was moved by the music... I turned the other way, clutching the paper as I walked out of the building. I really do hope that I will be able to touch people's hearts with the music I play also.

Yoongi's POV

"Please big brother please?!" I groaned in pain when I felt her jump on me. "I promise to be good and behave well!"

"Well, for starters, can you not jump on me? Can't you see I was sleeping?" I sat up when I felt Kate get off.

"Sorry!" She pouted a bit. "So, can you?" I sighed.

"Kit-Kat, I have a job and school. I'm still 17 you know. It depends on wether I have to go work early or have an essay due. I can't make any promises." She pouted more.

"Please? I pinky promise to not bother you as much as I do now." She stuck her little pinky out. I sighed again.

"Alright, but you have to warn me ahead of time so I know." I stuck out my pinky, intertwining it with hers. "If you break your promise, you know I have to break your pinky, right?" Her eyes widened.

"I-I take my promise back! I don't want my pinky broken!" She squealed as she jumped off my bed.

"It's too late now Kit. Your promise starts now, so get out you little punk!" I grabbed a pillow, throwing it at her.

"Oof! Alright! I'm leaving now! Have a good rest brother!" She opened the door, quickly shutting the door. I shook my head. Disruptive punk... How do I sleep now? I got up, stretching a bit. I can't believe they went to a piano concert, what's so exciting about that? I shook my head again. They should at least have gone to a concert that has someone who is singing... More like rapping. It would be, I don't know, less boring? I heard my phone vibrate. Ah... This better not be about work. I reached over, unlocking the screen.

'Work from 4pm-9pm tomorrow, you better not be late!-Namjoon'

'Oh shut up Namjoon. Have I ever been late?' I clicked send. The phone vibrated again.

'No, but that doesn't mean that you'll always be on time. Anyways, I need your help.' I rolled my eyes. Idiot.

'What do you want? First Kate needed me to do something, now you need me to do something else? What am I? A maid?'

'Well, that time you lost a bet with me, Jin, and Hoseok you dressed up as a maid. And we took pictures and saved it as our contact photo for you.'

'Shut it Rat Monster, before I do. What the hell do you want?'

'Jin's birthday is coming up, and I wanted to plan something for him.'

'What? Are you going to confess your love for him with roses as you bend down on one knee? Maybe even ask him to marry you?'

'I AM BEING NICE HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT. YOU DON'T NEED TO ACT LIKE THIS TOWARDS ME!'

'What did you call me?! When I see you tomorrow, I swear I'm going to fuck you up!'

'How can you? You're like, a foot shorter. And I'm not talking about height.'

'YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU ASSHOLE! AT LEAST I GET ATTENTION FROM SEOKJIN WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING STUPID!'

'YOU KNOW WHAT.'

'WHAT?!'

'Hi.' I let out a sigh, but it soon turned into laughter.

'You're an asshole, Namjoon.'

'Right back at you, Yoongi. But seriously, are you willing to help me or will your lazy ass prevent you from helping?'

'Alright, I'll help. This better count as overtime.'

'Fuck you. Your paycheck is plenty enough to buy you a new computer.'

'Give me $100 and I'll shut up.'

'I really fucking hate you.'

~~~~~

Well? :) ah, I won't continue this for a while. I'll probably type some chapters up but I won't publish them. I guess this is a taste of how the story will be?