Chapter 14

George woke up on the floor, with a bottle of water rested where he should be in his bed. His phone was next to his head, and it began to buzz as his alarm went off. Slowly, George lifted himself back into his bed and hit snooze on his alarm, before noticing the messages he had - one from Danny, two from Matt, and five from Jordon.
Danny: is J okay??
Matt: hey
Matt: HEYY
Scene: Hey
Scene: did you get home okay??
Scene: I enjoyed it
Scene: Today in the store I mean
Scene: Hello?
The last message was from eleven the previous night, so George wasted no time in replying.
George: hey, yh home safe n I enjoyed it 2 Soz had deal w somethin
George set down his phone, and within 20 seconds it buzzed again. Slightly put off by the speed of the reply, he ignored it as he grabbed his clothes and a towel. He picked his phone up and read the message on the way across the lounge.
Scene: glad to hear :) and I hope everything's okay, btw I need you to take the day off today
George paused as he read this last portion, before thumbing in a reply.
George: Uh kinda can't take a day, I only need the money to live
Scene: I'll pay you back, just wait outside your apartment at 8
George didn't like handouts, but who was he to say no to Jordon? After all, he had sucked his dick in his store, maybe it was repayment of some kind.
George had a quick shower, before throwing his usual white shirt and blue jeans on, and slumping on the couch. Jorel padded out of his room, eyes red from crying in the night. George smiled him, which he returned sadly.
"Hey Three Tears," he mumbled sleepily, "why aren't you at work?"
"Scene invited me for a day out." George explained, to which Jorel nodded.
"Lucky you, have a good one." Jorel smiled, before padding towards the kitchen.
"Hey, J," George called, leaning over the back of the couch, "stay safe today, alright? I'm only a phone call away if you need me."
Jorel smiled gratefully, before diving back towards George to hug him.
"Thanks dude." Jorel murmured tearfully.
George rubbed his back, and mouthed 'it's fine' before the two released each other.
Eight o'clock rolled around and George was stood outside, as clouds flooded the sky above L.A., warning the city of rain. A battered white Ford Fiesta pulled up next to George, and Jordon threw open the door.
"Hey there Cap'n." Jordon sang, as George lowered himself into the old car.
"Hey," he murmured before leaning across for a kiss, "so this is what you drive?"
Jordon returned the kiss before replying.
"️Yeah," he laughed, "it's not much but it's less obvious when I'm driving around."
George laughed, and leaned against the window, leaving his hand in the middle of the car. To his surprise, Jordon took it in his own with a smile, remaining mainly focused on driving.
"So, where are we going?" George asked after a while of driving around L.A.
"It's a surprise." Jordon smirked wickedly.
Eventually they pulled into an empty parking lot near the Hollywood sign. Jordon got out, and motioned for George to do the same. He led the store owner to the backside of the sign, where a bench was positioned between the 'Y' and the 'W'. The two sat down and looked over the skyline, as the sun rose behind the high-rises.
"Wow," George gasped, transfixed by the sight, "it's amazing."
"Yes," Jordon said, gazing at George, "it is."
George put an arm around Jordon, and he leaned his head against his shoulder. Jordon wrapped an arm around George, and the two gazed at the skyline, before George clambered across Jordon's lap and gazed into his eyes, his arms wrapped around his waist. The two dove into a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Jordon pushed his hands up under George's shirt and against his chest. George began moving his hips against Jordon's groin, enjoying the gasps he released into his mouth. Jordon broke away from the kiss and stared deeply into George's eyes.
"I need you." Jordon murmured, stilling George's rocking.
"I need you too." George muttered back.
Jordon smiled, before picking George up as he stood up.
"Where are we going now?" George giggled, letting himself drop down.
"See a movie, then get takeout from Dylan's." Jordon responded, planting a kiss onto George's lips before slapping his ass gently. George began to chase Jordon to the car, pinning him against the bonnet once he caught up. He reached a hand down to Jordon's member and tickled it slightly, feeling it harden with his touch.
"Now we're even." He whispered seductively, moving away and into the car, ready for his day out with Jordon.

Soon after the movie, they parked up outside Dylan's restaurant, and George clambered out of the car to pick up their order. He pushed open the door, walking past a couple of hipsters clutching bottles of water and fanning their mouths. Dylan was stood behind the bar, wiping it down with a black cloth.
"Hola amigo," he cheered when George leaned against the surface, "I'm guessing you're here for your order."
"You got it." George sang with a giddy smile.
Dylan produced a paper bag with three boxes in it from behind the bar, and placed it next to George's hand.
"There you go," Dylan smirked, before leaning in, "listen, I don't trust that puta, so be careful, okay?"
"Okay, I will be." George replied apprehensively.
"Okay then homie," he murmured, "enjoy the food!"
George smirked and nodded, taking the bag and exiting the shop. The hipsters were stood pouring their water into their mouths, and George laughed as he climbed into the Fiesta, tucking the bag between his legs. Jordon pecked him on the cheek, before pulling back into the road.

Back at Jordon's house, the two were slumped on his couch, their meals on the coffee table before them. George had his feet thrown up on the sofa, his head in Jordon's lap.
"Hey, Three Tears?" Jordon said suddenly.
"️Yeah Jordon?" George murmured back, gazing up at him.
"Are we...like, boyfriends?" Jordon stuttered slightly, blushing profusely.
"Um," George was taken aback slightly, as he hadn't given it much thought, "I think so, I mean, if you wanna label it then yeah we are."
Jordon smiled widely, before leaning down and cradling George's head. He plunged into a deep kiss, and their tongues danced again.
"Can I say something crazy?" George murmured nervously, not really understanding what he was doing.
"Anything." Jordon smiled sweetly.
"I think...I think I'm in love with you." George blushed.
'Whoa' George thought to himself, and he could tell Jordon was thinking the same thing. In the moments before he spoke again, he was terrified of the reply, the seeming anger or disgust in his eyes. But then his mouth curled into a huge smile, and he brought George on top of him, passionately kissing him, then sucking gently on his neck, relishing in his moans. He broke away from the hickey and stared deeply into George's eyes.
"I love you too."