Chapter 8

"Hey, so why're we meeting here?"
George approached Jordon clutching a half-smoked cigarette, smirking at the pop star's obvious discomfort.
"Come walk with me." He said, motioning for Terrell to come closer.
The singer jogged slowly towards him, keeping his hands in his pockets
"I'm not going to mess around here," George moaned, "that paparazzi really pissed me off."
Jordon nodded respectfully.
"Not to mention the fact I distrusted you already," George continued, "I mean it really hammered the point ho-"
"Is there a point to this rant?" Jordon whined, glancing hastily around him as they walked down the street.
"️Yeah, there is," replied George, "despite my better judgement, I'm giving you another chance," he looked at Jordon's gleeful expression, "y'know, because I might be wrong."
'Not to mention you're cute as fuck' George thought to himself.
"Thank you." Jordon beamed, before looking skeptical again.
"Just down here." George told him, gesturing to a side street.

It took them half an hour to get to the apartment, and George stopped him before they went inside.
"Now, I don't know what state they've got the place in, so I apologise in advance." George murmured, before putting the key in the door.
"They?" Jordon questioned, before George threw the door open and walked inside. He pushed into the lounge, Terrell following close behind him, and found four pairs of eyes staring at him.
"Guys, this is Charlie," George announced, "Charlie, this is Jorel, Danny, Matt and Dylan." He moved into the kitchen to grab a bottle and a shot glass.
"Hi." Jordon muttered awkwardly, raising a hand slightly. Jorel had turned his attention back to his Xbox, whilst Danny stared at Jordon, infatuated. Matt half-smiled, before watching Jorel play, and Dylan glared at the newcomer. George re-entered the room, and passed Jordon a shot glass, before throwing himself down next to Jorel on the couch.
"Well sit down then." George laughed, pouring himself a shot. Danny patted the floor next to him, grinning widely. Jordon sat hesitantly next to the fanboy, and Matt smirked at the man's excitement.
"So, 3 Tears," Jorel spoke up, breaking the awkward silence, "what's on the menu for tonight?"
George shrugged, necking the shot.
"Fuck knows," he groaned, "ask Funny."
"I can run to the Casa if you want." Dylan purred, standing up and grabbing his keys.
"Sounds good," Jorel concluded, pausing the game to turn to Dylan, "I'll have the usual burrito."
"The usual here too." George told him, pouring Jordon a glass.
"I'll have the Casa Especial." Matt piped up.
"Get Scene the same as Matt." George told Dylan, who nodded.
"Danny how 'bout you?" Dylan asked, yet Danny was still staring at Jordon, "Danny? DANNY!"
Danny snapped out of his trance and looked up at Dylan.
"What?" He groaned.
"Food?" Dylan shouted back.
"Get me 20 McNuggets." Danny told him, before returning his gaze to Jordon.
"Cool, see y'all putas later." Dylan said, turning on his heels and walking out.
Jorel unpaused his game, and carried on playing. Jordon shifted away from Danny slightly, who just moved closer to him. Matt pushed the man away slightly, prompting him to just lean in closer.

10 minutes later, Dylan returned with food, passing out the paper bags to each person, making sure to glare at Charlie as he gave him his.
"Kurllz," George called over, "get Danny to give Charlie some space will Ya?"
Matt nodded, and grabbed Danny's underarms and pulled him onto the couch next to George.
"Kurllz? Funny?" Jordon piped up.
"️Yeah, we all have little nicknames for each other." Jorel spoke up.
"I'm Johnny 3 Tears, I've already explained that," George explained, "Jorel is J-Dog, cause he's a Wannabe gansta," Jorel smirked and pointed a finger pistol at Jordon, "Dylan is Funny Man, because when we first met him, he was so unfunny it was funny," Dylan relaxed slightly and smiled, "Matt is Da Kurllz because of his crazy-ass hair," Matt shook his head to emphasise this point, "and Danny is Danny." Danny continued to gaze at Jordon, before Jorel slapped him upside the head.
"Danny? That's it?" Jordon asked, prompting the man to nod his head, "why doesn't he get a nickname?"
"Well..." Matt croaked, "I mean, his name is actually Daniel, so in a way he has one."
"We just never gave him one," George summed up, "he's good as Danny."
Jordon nodded, and the six began to eat in silence.
"So, you're planning on dating our George huh?" Dylan spoke up, taking a bite out of his chicken.
"Jesus, Dylan you sound like my mother." George groaned.
The six men laughed, and Dylan winked at George.
"But seriously amigo, are you for sure wanting to be with this puta?"
Jordon glanced nervously at Dylan before responding.
"️Yeah, I am." Jordon murmured, and Danny sighed lightly.
"Well, I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking señor," Dylan said seriously, "if you hurt him, all three of us will find you."
"Three?" Matt questioned.
"Let's face it," Jorel piped up, cracking open a bottle of beer, "Danny'll be too focused on analysing Scene's ass to beat it."
Laughter rolled around the room again, except for Danny, who blushed profusely. George poured Jordon another shot, who downed it with a smile. George winked at the man, who copied him over-dramatically. The room erupted with laughter, and the two turned bright red. George poured Jordon another shot, who downed it almost instantly. George poured himself one and did the same.

After a few hours the conversation hit a sudden stop, and the six men were struggling to form coherent sentences.
"Buh...Johnny-y-y," Danny slurred, "wuh are yuh Gonna do abou' the store?"
George, who was still relatively functional, laughed at his blond-haired friend, who was about down for the count after three beers.
"Unlike you, I can handle my," George hiccuped quietly, "drink. I'll be fine as long as I turn down the music in the store."
"Hey-y-y-y, I not tha' drunk." Danny gurgled, waving a hand around, which threw him off balance, and he ended up on his back.
"I'll take this drunk puta home." Dylan said, laughing at Danny's attempts to sit up. Matt helped the Mexican get him up, before stumbling himself.
"I be'er ge' ho...ho...home." He stammered, using the walls to guide himself out of the flat. George and Jordon waved as the three men left, and Jorel suddenly flopped back on the sofa, asleep.
"Should we move him?" Jordon mumbled, hiccuping after each word.
"Nah." George said, pulling a beer bottle from under Jorel's head and replacing it with a cushion.
"I'm in no state to drive." Jordon announced, standing up. George looked up and down the other man's body.
"Well, you're welcome to stay, but Jorel has a thing about people being in his bed, so," George's heart quickened as he realised what was happening, "I guess you'll have to stay in my bed."
Jordon suppressed a smile.
"Where will you sleep?" He asked excitedly.
"In my bed too." George murmured, gazing at Jordon's eyes. The two moved in unison to the door, and George opened it, allowing Terrell to step through first. The two turned away from each other as they stripped to their underwear, before climbing under the covers.