You See A Nightmare

Thomas:

"Don't come closer!" You screamed to the sick, mad boy. He didn't respond, he only groaned. "It... it's. ...your fault!" He shouted. "Your and Thomas 's! " you backed a few steps. "Ben... stay away from me!" You threatened him. But he would only come closer."YOUR FAULT!" He screamed one last time before he sprinted to attack you.He grabbed your neck and pulled you down.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), wake up!" You heard a familiar voice. Thomas 's voice. You opened your eyes to face him and you immediately sat up on the bed, your hand on your forehead . You were covered in sweat.

"How are you?" He asked, his sweet voice full of worry. "I'm... I'm fine. I think."you said. "I was having a bad dream." . He grabbed you and pulled you in his arms. He hugged you tight and you hugged him back. "What was it?" He asked after a minute or so.

You told him about the dream, how much scared you were. "Don't worry, angel. Ben is long gone by now." He said. "Poor boy." You thought of the dead Glader. "(Y/N). You have nothing to be upset about. I'm here . I'll protect you from everyone. You're my girl, my angel, my baby. I won't let anyone hurt you.". "Thank you , Thomas. With you, I can feel so safe." You kissed his lips and fall back to lay on the bed and so did he too. "You are safe." He said. "Yes, maybe, but there is still a sucking maze with the freakin' Grievers out there." You heard Minho say. "Okay, this is our last night here. Tomorrow, we're getting our own room, Alby!" Thomas shouted.

Newt:

Your own screams woke you up and first thing you did, was realising that you had woke up the whole Glade with your screams and your boyfriend, Newt was also screaming your name, terrified, in your bed, next to you. But he couldn't be heard. You were screaming on th top of your lungs. As soon as you realised that, you stopped and took some quickly breaths. "(Y/N)! What the suck? " Newt had a questioning and worried look on his face. "I'm. ..I'm sorry." You apologised. "Please tell me it was a nightmare? " Newt asked. "Yes , what else could it be?" You responded as you remembered of the dream.

You were standing in the centre of a big, open hallway. It's walls rising up to the sky. The ground and the walls were hard rock and there were vines too. You were in the Maze.Suddenly ,you heard the sound of metal, crunching against the stone. The Grievers. They were more than two, that was sure. You turned and ran left but you bumped right on one. The beast tackled you down and it came closer to you. It stabbed you with his claw. Other Grievers were approaching too. In a matter of seconds, you started screaming while you felt teeth biting you and your flesh being ripped out.

"Is she okay? What the sucking Maze happened?!" You heard Alby asking. You turned to see that Newt was at the door with Alby. Apparently, he got up to open and let Alby in your room. But it wasn't just the leader. Several Gladers were there. "Guys!"you shouted. "Get out of my room!". "It was just a nightmare, it's okay, I got this." Newt said and the other boys left. Newt closed the door behind him and turned to face you. "Sorry." You said. "Princess, it's not your fault. " He said and sat on the bed ,next to you. "It kinda is. I woke up all the boys.", "Yes, but it's not your fault that you saw a bad dream.". "And whose fault was it then?" You said sarcastically. "Mine." Newt said.

Well that was unexpected. "Yours?". "Yes. (Y/N), I promise, this was the last time I left you sleep alone. From now on, I'm gonna spend the night with you more often. ( beware of the often. Means he sleeps with you but not so often)

Newt was your boyfriend almost since when you arrived in the Glade. That was about five months ago. He was the Second-in-Command and sometimes (sometimes, not always) he would stay up awake till very late, arranging some stuff. But that was not because he had a lot of work to do. He would just always do some chores he had to do in the morning . So, he would always finish early and he had more free time to spend with you, usually watching you working.

So now, he laid on your bed. "I love you, Princess. I won't bloody allow anybody or anything to harm you." He said and kissed your forehead. Then he hugged you and you both took your usual sleeping position. "I love you, too, Newt." You said and fall back to sleep, in his arms.

Minho:

"I'm sorry , (Y/N)." Thomas said. Tears formed in his eyes as well as in yours. "No...no. This can't be true. Minho... Minho would never..." you startled . "It's true, (Y/N). Minho didn't make it. The Grievers were faster." You broke down in tears. Your Minho. Your fantastic boyfriend. He was dead.

"(Y/N), what is it?" You heard Minho say and felt his hand which was shaking you awake. You opened your wet eyes. You brought your palms to your eyes and felt the liquid. Minho cupped your face as you sat up on the bed and wiped away the tears. You didn't talk. You were shaking and trying to drown the crying. "Baby, why are you so sad? Please calm down. Take some deep breaths,  come on, with me." He said as he leaded you on how to breathe. Soon, you were calm again. "I'm fine." You said. "What was it? You were crying in your sleep. Was it a nightmare? " He asked you and hugged you. "Yeap. I saw a dream of you... dead. " you confessed.

The look on his face. He was surprised. "Me? Dead?" , "Yes, Minho.". You hugged him tight. "Well that's very silly of you. Very dumb. "He said. "Excuse me?!" You pulled away annoyed. "Your girlfriend had a dream and was worried about you and all you have to say is that it's dumb?!" You complained.  Of course you knew him, Minho was inappropriate often but that was unacceptable. "Oh my dear, let meh finish. " He said. "It's stupid because it's so unbelievably unbelievable. " . "Unbelievable? "You asked questioned. "Yes. There is no way I die and let ya here with all these shanks, unprotected. First I need to save you. Then I can die in peace." He told you. A tear rolled down your cheek. "Aw , Minho!" You pouted and grabbed him and kissed him. "Although I prefer not to die at all and live a happy life with you." . You smiled and you both fell asleep again.

Gally:

"Finally, we're out!" Newt said and fell in the hard ground and kissed it. You had all just escaped the Maze. You were in a large forest with green trees and a clear river. The air was fresh, it was like a dream. "Gally, we made it." You whispered as you turned to face your boyfriend. But he didn't look happy at all.

"Gally? Are you ok? " You asked. "(Y/N).... don't. ..move ." He whispered and you noticed he was looking at another direction. You slowly turned your head to see what he was looking at. What you saw would be haunting you forever.

The boys. The Gladers. They were all dead. They had been shot in the head. The Creators came out of the bushes. The were tall and wore black uniforms. Their faces were covered with masks. One of them shot Gally.

"GALLY!" You screamed as you watched fall behind. You rushed to his side but didn't make it as another shot found it's home in your heart.

"Wake up! Sailor , wake up, honey, please!" You heard Gally say. You opened your eyes. "Gally? You're alive!" You cheered and cried. "I'm alive!" You said again and broke down in tears from the relief. "What are you talking about? " He asked. "I had this dream." You started telling him while laughing with thankfulness. "At... first it ... it was... nice." You couldn't speak because now you were laughing so hard like you've had heard the most funny joke in your life.

You looked at your confused boyfriend who had no idea what to do. "But then these Creators killed us all!" You yelled. Now anger took over you. "Ghrrr! I'm gonna kick their ass!" You punched your pillow. "(Y/N)! What the suck is happening? " He asked even more confused. "It's okay, it was just a bad dream. Sorry for waking you up. Shall we go back to sleep now?" You asked even though you didn't want to sleep any more. "Well, Sailor, you don't have to worry about anything. You know me well but believe me, you haven't seen me pissed of. If anyone ever touches even your hair , they're gonna be the first person to see me mad. And it will be the last time they see anything. " He said and wrapped his arms around you and you fell back, laid on the bed.

You spend the rest of the night talking till you fall asleep again.

________________________

Hey Gladers ! Here's the new part! More coming up soon. Sorry I didn't update for almost two weeks :(  bc I'm giving a lot of exams in school this period.

Hope you guys liked this one, even though I think Gally's sucks :/