How You Met

Thomas:
You woke up surrounded by a lot of dirty teenage boys. You were laying down on the ground. You could feel the wet grass next to your ears.

-"Look! She's awake!"

-"Nice eyes she's got."

-"She is mine!"

-"No, mine!"

-"Don't worry guys. We'll all get some..."

The voices said.

-"What..? No! Where am I?" You could remember nothing. You name, your age, your family...your home...your own self. Nothing. All gone.

-"In hell sweetheart. "

-"Welcome tasty girl."

-"What. ??? No no no! HELP!!!" you screamed desperately.

Hands were now touching you, pulling you close to people.

-"HELP!!!" you cried.

-"Let her go! Now!"

Suddenly, you felt strong arms lifting you up. Still dizzed, you couldn't see clearly the face of the one who was now running while carrying you away from all these people.

In less than one minute, you were laying under the shadow of a big tree, someone next to you.

You sat down , rubbed your eyes and then looked directly to the eyes of the boy who saved you. He had brunette hair and brown eyes. He was gorgeous.

-"The name's Thomas." He tended his hand.

-"Um...I...I think..I can't. ..remember. ." Panic filled your heart.

-"Relax it's normal. You will remember your name in a few days, I can promise you that. Sorry about boys' behaviour. You are the first and apparently the only girl they've ever saw here."

-"You saved me. Thank you Thomas." You whispered enough loud.

He gave you a strange feeling. Like you could trust him and rely on him. He made you calm, forget your memory loss.

You leaned close to him and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. He then blushed.

Newt:
You had been in the Glade for two days and finally Alby got the chance to take you on the Tour. He was showing you around when you saw a cute blonde boy starring at you from across the fields.

-"Who..who's that?"

-"That? That my friend is a person.

-"I'm sorry, I meant... who is he?"

Alby didn't make it to tell you since Winston came running to him.

-"Alby, we need you at the Homestead now!"

-"Oh ok..okay I'm coming. (Y/N) why don't you go over there and meet the blonde one? Tell him to complete the Tour, I'll be a bit busy."

-"Alby..." but he left.

You were shy but curiosity was eating you alive so you decided it and headed to the boy.

-"Hi. I'm (Y/N). I don't think we have met."

-"I'm Newt, Second-in- Command . Nice to meet you, (Y/N)."

-"Uhm. .. Alby said...um..you..if you.. If you could complete the Tour. I have a lot of things to see."

-"Nice! That's a chance to spend time with you ,let's go pretty girl!" He was so happy.

You blushed and followed him as he took your hand in his.

Minho:
You were the new Greenie. The new "shank". You didn't like that place, even though Alby tried to make you cosy by taking you on the Tour, which you hated it. It was time for dinner, the Gladers held a bonfire party. You were there, sitting alone on a log, away from the boys,not eating but only thinking. Thinking of how miserable your new life was.

You heard steps coming to your side but you didn't bother checking who it was. You just closed your eyes and a tear streamed down your cheek.

-"Hey...Are you ok?" A gentle voice said. He was speaking English but had a foreign accent ,fading more and more as speaking.

-"I'm Minho." He said. "Do you want me to join you?"

You raised your head to face a muscled Asian boy, standing there, across you.

-"It depends.."

-"On what?"

-"If you are like the others, want my body, then go away from me. If your intentions are nice, want my company, then I won't stop you from sitting next to me. " you flirted a little bit.

-"Great" he said as he sat next to you." Soo...do you remember your name?"

-"No not yet." You sadly confessed.

-"Don't worry at all. It won't take long, you will remember it soon."

-"Promise?" You laughed.

How could you laugh now? This situation is seriously bad and you are now having fun? Or was it Minho? Did this boy just made you feel good?

-" I promise." He said.

You looked him into his eyes. You didn't expect him to say that.

Gally :
" Never go outside the walls " was the first, number one rule. You didn't like the Glade at all.

-"Tomorrow, I'll be taking you on the Tour. " Alby said. "But right now I'm busy. Why don't you go make some friends , Greenbean? "

He left you there, almost in the middle of the Glade. You were standing there, examining the place from a distance.

Everything seemed normal until your eye caught something awful: two boys were carrying away a dead body, covered in blood.

You screamed so loudly and started running towards the big opening on the walls that surrounded the Glade , ready and determined to escape that place.

The sight of the dead young boy freaked you out. What if you were the next one to get hurt?

You had another reason too. There was no way you'd spend the night inside a place full of teenage boys. What if you get raped?

You were about to get close to the line that separated the grass from the stone next to the doors but you didn't make it although you were running so fast.

But two strong arms caught you, wrapped around your waist and chest and pulled you back.

-"Leave me!" You yelled crying as you and the person who captured you fell down on the ground.

But yet, he still didn't let you go. He held you tight in his hug, with your back facing his body, his chin put on your right shoulder.

-"Shhh.....Look!" He whispered.

The walls were now moving slowly with loud noises.

-"Calm down, hun. You're safe now. None's gonna hurt ya. " He said gentle, while you were breathing upset, you heart beating so loud from fear, not willing to slow down the beat.

In less than a minute, the now doors had closed,trapping you inside..., with the boys.
But you kinda felt safe now, in this guy's arms.

You stayed in his hug for a couple of minutes, just to calm down a bit more. Then you turned back to face your savior.

-"It's Captain Gally, but you can just call me Gally. " He introduced himself, looking into your eyes.

-"Thanks a lot, Gally. You saved me."

-"I did?" He helped you get up. "What a nice guy I am, am I right?"

-"Yes...yes you're right."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That's my first, I am preparing a lot more, I hoped you liked it, I think it was enough big , right?

Please don't judge my book if you just didn't like one!!!

I love my readers! ❤