14~ Accidents Happen

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry it's been a while but I've got an idea for this book but it won't be a long one. Usually my books have like 40 chapters but this one may only have 20. Maybe..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlets pov.

It's only been a week and I think Thomas is remembering a little but but definitely not everything. So far our relationship has been good. I think Thomas may be feeling the sparks that he forgot about. 

Right now Thomas and I were out for ice cream at a local fair. The roads were busy and people were everywhere. We had been on heaps of rides and eaten nearly everything from all the shops.

It was on the streets was a first for me but it was awesome. It was technically rides surrounding roads which I guess is dangerous but...still fun. I see across the road a fairy Floss machine and my eyes light up in joy. OMG YASS! THIS IS THE BEST! I let go of Thomas's hand and don't think just run. 

I ran and I heard Thomas laugh at my childness.  "SCARLET!!! WATCH OUT!!"  I turn around to look and see a black car speeding towards me. It was so close, so little gap so little time to move. I hear footsteps and shouting then I feel myself being pushed back with explosive force.

I feel my head hit the road and see Thomas right by my side. I can feel blood pouring from my head and who knows where else. Thomas is shouting but I can't hear any words just a ringing sound. I feel something wet drop on my face and at first I thought it was raining.

I see Thomas crying while on the phone to someone. "I love you," I announce and everything goes black.

Thomas's pov.

Panic rushes through me as I yell into the phone talking to 911. Scarlet lays there blood everywhere and bruises already forming. A crowd begins to soround us and it's not helping.  A few people are helping trying to stop the blood while I talk to 911.

I soon hear the sirens and a little spark of hope pulses through me. I can't lose her not now. I'll admit it I've fallen back into love with her. I still don't remember a whole lot but I knew it was real. 3 ambulance people put her on a stretcher and into the back of there emergency van.

I push past everyone and jump into the back of the car. They don't even try to stop me. They shut the doors, put the sirens on and drive.  They hook wires and things I don't even know what are for onto Scarlets bruised skin.

I feel tears fall down my face and I don't even try and stop them. I crawl up besides her careful not to disturb anything or anyone and grab her hand. "WE'RE LOSING HER!!" yells one of men.

There hands move at lightening speed to try and help. My heart drops..I can't lose her not now. I just can't! I raise my hand to my mouth to try and conceal the sound of my whimpers and cries. 

The next thing I knew Scarlet was getting wheeled into the hospital with they were shouting for help. Some doctors raced over and they went into a private room and locked the doors so I couldn't get in then they shuted the skin colored curtains.

I knew the only thing left to do was to wait. Now I know a tiny bit of what Scarlet felt when this was happening to her. She was probably handling this better than I was. I sat down next to the white walls of the hospital. I hate hospitals. They show so many emotions.

A graveyard only shows sadness same with a funeral. A wedding only shows happiness and love but a hospital is both. It could be a joy of a child or the depression of a death. You could see someone jumping in joy while you sit there hoping that they will make it.

Everyone celebrating a new born while your there praying for them to keep your loved ones alive to live one last day. That is why I didn't like hospitals too many different emotions that taunts the others.

I just sat there waiting for something to happen. Something...anything...Please!!