11~ perfect dreams

Thomas's pov.

*dream*

I laid on the white sheets on the soft bed with Scarlet sound asleep beside me. Her perfect hair hung loosely over her shoulder she even looked like an angel when she slept. I was just staring at her looking at her perfect face.

That's when she stirred and she slowly opened her amazing eyes. She groaned a little then her eyes met with mine. She smiled and was soon fully awake. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her in closer towards me.

She giggled and that instantly made me smile. Just the sound of her voice or laugh the way her eyes twinkled or how she scrunched her nose when she was frustrated they all made me go crazy about her. I kissed her forehead and whispered good morning.

She said the same thing back and I just stared into her eyes. I could stare at them all day and be hypnotized. She buried her head in my chest and her body instantly warmed mine. Her belly grumbled. "Someone is hungry?" I say teasing her slightly.

She blushed and tried to hide it in her hands. I laughed and she said she would go make us both breakfast. I smiled and said thank you and I went for a shower.

We both jumped out of bed and Scarlet went downstairs to the kitchen while I went into the bathroom. After 5 minutes of being in the warm shower water I got out and got dressed in some plain clothes. I silently crept downstairs and saw Scarlet.

Her back was facing me and I smelt the delicious pancakes. I walked up to her and she still hadn't noticed me. She had one hand on her hip and one holding a flippy thing for the food. I was now right behind her and I wrapped my arms around her back and rested my chin on her shoulder.

She jumped slightly but then calmed down when she knew it was me. Her hair was in messy bun and she looked adorable without even trying. I loved this girl.

*end of dream*

My eyes shot open and I remember the dream. It was a happy one and I felt everything. I was defiantly madly in love with Scarlet and our relationship was perfect.

I was on the left side of the bed and I felt lonely like something or someone should be here with me. I looked to the side of me and in the dream scarlet was laying there but now it was just empty and all I saw was the messed up sheets.

Scarlet was on the couch. I didn't want her sleeping on the couch I thought I should of been but she wasn't letting me sleep on the couch. I took off the blankets and slid out of bed and made my way down the stairs.

I saw here sound asleep on the couch with a blanket on her. I sighed and walked over to her sleeping body careful not to disturb her sleep. I bent down and slipped one arm underneath her knees and one under her back. I lifted her up gently and she stayed asleep.

She felt like she weighed nothing. Her head rested on my chest and I felt butterflies in my stomach whenever she touched me. I careful took one step at a time up the stairs careful not to wake her.

I laid her down on the bed and pulled the blankets over her. I stared at her sleeping body. I know that sounds really weird but I couldn't help it she was really perfect. It would be weird if she woke up with me on the bed so I went downstairs and decided to go to sleep on the couch.

I laid on one of my arms which rested on the soft pillow and I stared into the darkness until I fell asleep. I wanted to have another one of my perfect dreams with scarlet in them. My perfect memories that was stolen from me.

*dream*

I ran down the stairs with 6 different movies in my hand. I was wearing a cookie monster onesie and I ran up to Scarlet. She had her hair in a messy bun and she had her hands full.

She had cookies, chips, cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate and lollies. She was wearing a winnie the pooh onesie. She giggled and we both bolted into the living room, we couldn't hide the smiles on our faces even if we wanted to.

In front of my eyes I saw our design that Scarlet and I made. It had a blanket over the TV with blankets and pillows spread everywhere so it was like a bed cubby house.

We crawled inside trying to not drop everything. We had party lights hanging up and you wouldn't be able to see the TV from outside of the fort. (Picture is up top)

Scarlet picked a movie and popped it into the DVD player. We got inside the covers and relaxed. Scarlet grabbed two medium sized tubs of the ice cream and two spoons.

She handed me one of each and kept the one for herself. I kissed her forehead and she smiled brightly at me.

I looked at the TV and saw that she had put on Titanic. I looked at her in a fake judging look. "Scarlet if you wanted to watch Titanic with me you should of known I'm going to cry... I'll go get us both some tissues." I say with a little sass clear in my voice.

She turned to reach to the side of her and pulled at tissues that she was hiding. I smirked at her and she laughed. She knew me so well.

She scooted closer to me and she turned on her side and she had her head on my chest and my arm was around her head and our legs were tangled together. Perfect!