6~ memories

Scarlet's pov.

I rushed to my phone I dialed the hospital. A lady answered who I recognized to be Sammy or Samantha. She knew it was me and asked what was wrong because I sounded panicked.

Thomas laid there on the ground cold not moving he had a pulse and was breathing fine. I told Her everything that had happened and she just told me that whenever he has a memory back he will faint.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I said a small thanks and she said he would wake up soon. She said some more stuff and then we hung up.

I waited for a while until I see Thomas move a little then he starts to move completely. I rush up to him and his eyes slowly go open and he grabs his head. He looks at me and shoots me a small smile.

I send one back and he groaned he said he had a headache. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some painkillers the doctors gave me. He gladly took them and mumbled a thanks.

He just lays down on the floor his eyes shut but still awake. "What did you remember?" I ask curiously. He sits up and looks at me and says nothing useful. I still want to know.

He sighs and starts telling me the little memory he had. "You were cooking a cake in the kitchen for my sisters birthday and I was annoying so you threw flour at me and in the end it turned into a massive funny food fight," he says smiling goofly to himself.

I smile at the memory. I remembered that it was really funny and I loved all the times I've had with Thomas. He had a suggestion and he said 'why don't we play 21 questions'. I said that I already know everything about him then he asked if he could just ask me questions. I nod and we go and sit on the couch face to face.

"Okay first question favorite colour," he asked in amusement. I said blue the next question was what was my job. I said that I had to be getting a lot of money to afford this house. It's true. "I'm an author I love righting books and I've published lots of successful books." I say proudly.

He looked impressed. Question after question came but I didn't mind I like playing it. It was like he was meeting me all over again. After a while Thomas had learnt a lot about me.

We started talking small talk until it was lunch and we decided to go out to a cafè. We drove to our favorite cafè and then we walked in to be greeted by the smell of hot muffins and warm coffee.

He said he loved this place. "Thomas do you want to know something about this place?" I say while walking to our table. He nods and then I tell him that this is where we met.

He looked suprisdd but happy at the same time. He asked for me to tell him exactly how it happened. I smirk and I start to explain the story.

*flashback*

I rushed into the coffee shop to try and get out of the cold rain. I was cold and scared. Some other people came in for cover while others were just getting coffee.

I wait for my coffee until a guy came up to me and sat down very close to me too close for my liking. He had a mischievous grin on his face. He was giving me googly eyes and he then tried to be suductive.

He asked for my number and his breath stank of cigarettes. I kindly said a no thanks and tried to ignore him. He got up all in my face until he looked angry. "WHY NOT!!" he yelled grabbing a few eyes but they didn't seem to care and went back to doing whatever.

I jumped in fright at his sudden change in mood. I stood up so I was facing him and said that I don't want to. He growled at me saying why not again. I didn't know what to say. So I just made a stupid lie. "I-i have a boyfriend," I say unbelievably. He probably could tell I was lying.

He called me a liar and asked where he was. I looked around at the cafè and tried to get some help. Then this tall skinny dirty blonde haired man stepped up to us. He asked what the problem was and I noticed he had a British accent.

The rude man inform of me said "I want this hoe's number but she says she has a boyfriend," he says while death glaring at me.

I give the blonde man pleading eyes and he could tell I was lying about the boyfriend thing. He walks up to me and hangs up to hangs his arm around me I look at him confused and he whispered in my ear 'go with it'.

"First of she isn't a hoe second she isn't a liar I'm her boyfriend," he says he sounded really believable he was a good actor. The guy didn't know if to believe us or not. He said prove it.

I guess it was my time to act. I turned to face this man who was actually really attractive. I knew if he had to believe me a normal couple wouldn't hesitate. so I didn't.

I kissed the stranger and he was a bit shocked at first but went along with it. He kissed back and sparks flew. He was a good kisser I'll give him that. I pull apart and I give the man a smile. The guy finally gave up and walked off.

*end of flashback*

I say telling him everything. After that we talked became friends then things became more friendly and we started dating. Thomas looked at me with a huge smile on his face. " I did that?!" he said amazed. I nodded while taking a sip of my drink.

He laughed to himself and said that a funny way to meet. We stayed and talked the whole lunch until I got a text.