7~ Dylan's house

Scarlets pov.

I grab my phone and see that I have a message from Becca. I open it and it reads... hey do you and Thomas want to come to Dylan's house just to get together??.

Dylan was Thomas and mine friend. Some of our other friends are Will, Ki Hong, Kara and Blake. Tommy remembers them all and they all know what happened. I looked at Thomas and he gave me a questioning look.

"Do you want to go to Dylan's house?" I ask and his face brightens. He nodded and took a sip of his drink. I laughed and I went to pay the waiter but Tommy stopped me and said he would.

I've argued about this before with him and nothing changed so I didn't bother. He paid and we jumped into the car and went straight to Dylan's house. When we pulled up there was Wills and Kaya's car. I'm guessing Blake, Ki Hong and Becca went with one of them.

We walk up to the familiar house. I could tell Tom wanted to see his friends and so did I. We all got along really well and Becca and Kaya are like the sisters I never had. Not to mention the boys they are like my brothers.

Just as I step up in front of the door it swings open. I see Dylan's face pop up in front of us. He pulls Thomas into a brotherly hug and asked how he has been. "It's been alright I guess, still trying to remember certain things," he said whole looking at me from the corner of his eye.

I knew he was referring to me and Dylan knew as well. Dylan pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear 'I'm here for you' I smile at him in response. We walk in and I see Kaya chasing Will with a pillow while screaming "Take it back, I am the queen, you shall respect me!!"

They ran around the couch and will yelled out never. Ki Hong and Becca had music blasting from a speaker and we're dancing like idiots while Blake was sneakly recording them while trying to hold in his laughter. Dylan rubbed the back off his neck trying to explain what was going on.

I laugh and so did Thomas. "Nothing has changed with you guys!!" I say and that got people's attention. How did Ki Hong and Becca hear me over the music. They turn the song down and run up to me.

Ki Hong embraced me into a hug and said in a really girly voice "Gurl, you are rocking that outfit where did you get that shirt!!!" I roll my eyes. Kaya and Becca tackled me onto the couch. This was their version of a hug?

They were sitting on me and I manged to choke out that I couldn't breath. They laughed and muttered a sorry. We all said our hellos and Thomas asked what we wanted to do. Ki hind yelled truth or dare and we all agreed.

We sat in a circle and Kaya wanted to go first. "Dylan truth or dare?" she said while wiggling her eyebrows. Without hesitation he said dare. We have played this a thousand times and he still hasn't learnt to always pick truth when Kaya asks.

Kaya smirked, what was she thinking. It wasn't going to be good for him but funny for us. "I dare you to go dress up into the pink toto that your sister used and let us pit make up on you and you have to go out to the shops to buy us all a drink. " she says her grin getting bigger at every word.

We started laughing but Dylan had a regretful look on his face but he knew he had to do it. He slowly walked up stairs to get changed. As if at the same time we all pull our phones out and get ready to record.

After a little bit he walked down the stairs. I pressed play on my camera getting a perfect video of him. He decided to just go with it and started doing poses down the stairs. I started laughing and I feel to the ground, keeping the camera on Dylan but I couldn't breath.

We walked the short walk to the shops getting a lot of weird looks from people. I could tell people were judging him and he just really wanted to go home. We let go of our amusement and went back to his house.

We walk in the house still laughing while Dylan goes to change back to his clothes. He gets back and we sit in a circle. It was his turn to ask and be turned to me. "truth or dare?"