Ethan shrugged. “Maybe she thinks we're going to kiss or something,” he said.

“Ew, no,” Luna told him. “But to make us a believable couple we should kiss, right?”

Ethan shrugged again. “Maybe,” he said, “probably.” He was getting desperate again.

“Should we practice doing it with a straight face?” Luna asked.

“If you insist,” Ethan answered getting closer to her.

“Alright,” Luna said. “Who should make the first move?”

“I will,” Ethan offered.

“Great, we'll come downstairs holding hands and at dinner you look over at me and go for it. How does that sound?” Luna wondered.

“Great plan,” Ethan said. Luna just stared at him. “What?” Ethan asked.

“Aren't we going to practice?” Luna asked. Ethan nodded. “Well, then come and kiss me.”

Ethan just stayed put. “How do I do that?”

Luna's mouth dropped open. “You don't know how to kiss a girl?” Luna asked. Ethan shook his head. “Goodness gracious boy! You just have to look at me and then move in. Easy as that!”

Ethan nodded his head and went in. When they were about to kiss someone said, “Luna! You're cheating on Benny?” It was Rory.

“Ugh, go away Rory. And no, I'm not cheating on Benny. Mom doesn't like Benny so she wanted me to go out with Ethan,” Luna explained.

“I don't blame her. I mean I wouldn't like Benny either,” Rory said.

“Now go away,” Luna said pointing to the hallway. Rory shrugged and went down the hallway into his room. “Ready?” Luna asked. Ethan nodded. He leaned close to her and she leaned close to him. When their lips touched, Ethan had another vision. He saw Luna standing up this time, but there was someone else. The other person was all in black and had... The Lucifractor. It was sucking out Luna's soul and she had fallen to the ground. She must have started bleeding because blood was all over her.

Luna pulled apart from him. “Got that? It's not as hard as you think,” she told Ethan.

Ethan looked at her. Luna smiled. “Luna! Rory! Ethan! Time for dinner!” Mrs. Keaner yelled from downstairs.

Luna stood up from the bed. Ethan stood up too. “Thank you,” he said.

“For what?” Luna asked going towards the door.

“For teaching me how to kiss. And for being my first,” Ethan thanked her.

Luna smiled. “Oh it's no problem, really,” she said walking out the door. She stopped and turned at him. “Just remember, I love Benny.”

Ethan shrugged. “I know.”

They walked downstairs and into the dining room, holding hands like they planned. They took there seats next to each other at the wooden table. Everyone else sat down too. “Okay,” Mrs. Keaner said looking at everyone. “Ethan, thank you for being apart of our first dinner as a family in three years.”

Ethan smiled. “Your welcome,” Ethan told them.

“Who wants a cheeseburger?” Mr. Keaner asked bringing over a plate of cheeseburgers. “We made these in honor of our daughter and her guest. I know it's your favorite, Lunes.” Mr. Keaner set down the plate of hot burgers.

Mr. and Mrs. Keaner grabbed one, and so did Ethan. Again, Rory and Luna just sat there taring at each other (Rory was across from Luna). “Do you two ever eat?” Mrs. Keaner asked.