Players, Bumps and Cocktail Sausages - Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I walked into the bar and Cole, Ben and Brad sat on a table in the corner. Well fuck me, the pussy came out! “Let you out then, did she?” I said to Cole as I sat down and took the unnatural green coloured shot.

He rolled his eyes. “So what’s Abby done that’s caused me to leave my horny wife at-”

“Cole, I swear to God if you finish that sentence…” He smirked. “My sister’s clothes stay on.”

“Yes, Jasper, Everleigh was an immaculate conception.”

I nodded my head. “That’s what I thought.” Of course she wasn’t but the thought of anyone touching her made me want to smash things. I was worse with my little sister than my mum, but then I had never caught Oakley and Cole so it was easier to pretend it didn’t go on. I shuddered at the future therapy memory.

“Seriously, what’s going on?” Brad asked, checking his phone again.

“Who’re you sexting?” Ben asked.

My eyebrow arched. “Did you just say sexting? Are you fifteen?”

“That’s what it’s called.”

“Stop trying to keep up with the kids.”

“Alright,” Brad said. “I’m not sexting anyone. My sister’s home from Uni for summer and doing my head in. She’s bored and apparently has no friends here anymore.”

“Invite her to join us,” Ben said.

“I don’t think I’ll be doing that.”

“Either invite her or keep replying to her.”

I was going to point out how this was a boys night, but we technically hadn’t said anything about it only being boys. “Is she even old enough to get in?”

“She’s twenty, Jasper.”

“You’re shitting me ! Holly’s twenty now?”

He nodded his head, smirking. “I shit you not.”

I sunk back in my chair, feeling like a grandad. The last time I saw her was shortly after I met Brad when we moved back to England, about four years ago. She was a sixteen year old brat that wore too much eyeliner and spent her life glued to her mobile. Now she’s twenty and at Uni.

“She’s coming,” Brad said as his phone beeped again.

I turned my nose up. “Great, we’re babysitting tonight.”

“She’s twenty, Jasper,” Cole said.

“Right, five years older than my sister was.”

“What the fuck does that have to do with Holly?”

“It has everything to do with everything whenever I want to bring it up.” He rolled his eyes and took a swig of beer. “Now can we please get me shit faced?”

“What’s going on with Abby? Kerry said you’re pissed off she’s always out,” Ben asked.

“Your wife talks too much,” I replied. Did everyone know about Abby barely staying in the house anymore?

“Spill.”

“No, women talk. Men drink, so, Cole, it’s your round.”

“I’d ask why it’s my turn first, but I have a feeling it’s to do with the fact that I’m sleeping with your sister,” he said, smirking as he got up and walked to the bar. “You need to get over that by the way,” he called over his shoulder.