Chapter 7 - "One Direction"

Robin's POV

As soon as the 5 boys noticed i was awake, one threw themselves on me and started screaming about how he was so glad i was alive. I just hugged him as he sobbed and took some time to check out the other boys. There was one boy with buzzcut hair and puppy dog brown eyes, there was one with bleached blonde hair and bright blue eyes, how do i know that? The roots were showing at the bottom, it looked nice though! There was one with a perfectly styled black quiff and deep brown eyes, like me. There was also a boy that had messy curly hair and bright emerald eyes. He saw me looking at him. "You like what you see?" He asked. I just rose my eyebrows at him. The boy that was crying on me finally stopped at curly's comment and let out a weird laugh, kind of a mix between a sob and a laugh. I finally got a chance to look at him, he had a messy brown quiff and grey-blue eyes. 

We had a stare off for a few moments and the 5 boys seemed like they were waiting for something. I decided to speak up. "Ummm... Who are you?"  They all looked suprised, curly, blondie and puppy dogs eyes were wide and the quiffies just seemed calm and composed. "Y-You don't know us?" Curly asked. "Nop" I replied popping the 'p'. Puppy dog seemed to recover and introduced himself, "I'm Liam." Then blondie "I'm Niall", then black quiff "I'm Zayn", then there was curly, "Harry" and the guy that was sobbing on me, "I'm Louis!" "And together we are One Direction!" "We're a famous boyband you know!"

"Really curly?" I asked disbelievingly. "Hi, i'm Robin, can i ask what exactly happenned?" 

Louis spoke up, "Ummm, you were crossing the road and a car just hit you, you rolled over it and it just drove off" "You took quite a beating" curly added. Yeah, i prefer the name curly. "How long have i been out?" "About 1 month" Said Zayn, "Yeah they were taking out the life support when you woke up, that's there was a lot of shouting" Said Liam. "Oh" was all i could say. The doctors were going to give up on me? 

A/N: So i updated! Finally, i'm sorry! See y'all soon x