Chapter 2 - Hit and Run

Song of the chapter: Please Stay - Westlife

Note: So the girl is called Robin Marie now, really sorry for messing around with things but... So hope you all like it!

2 Hours Earlier

Louis William Tomlinson

"Thankyou London!" the boys and i shouted as we were lowered of the stage on a small platform. As we walked through backstage the screams of the fans gradually got quieter and quiter until we could barely hear them at all. We arrived at the dressing room in no time and we all got changed into our other clothes, lets just say the concert outfits aren't always the comfiest, especially when you've been sweating all evening. What? It's hot on stage, OK?

The door opened and one of the stage crew poked their head around the side. "Hi, can we help?" Liam asked. "Well, err, there is loads of traffic so you're going to have to stay here until it clears." He replied, earning groans from all of us. "Oh well, at least we can try out the engine on the new car, right?" I said enthusiastically trying to cheer everyone up "and there is lots of food!" This earned a cheer from Niall, who else? "Well boys we've got a long night ahead of us, might as well get comfy." suggested Liam. Technically, it's already morning but i decided to just leave it.

~3 hours later~

It had been 3 hours and we were getting seriously bored and not to mention tired, it was 3 o'clock in the morning for Gods sake! Finally, the guy popped his head in and told us we were free to leave, management were already on their way home. We all hopped into our van with me driving. We got to a zebra crossing and saw a young girl, maybe 13? I stopped the van for her to cross and as she got half way i spotted a car coming straight towards her. Everything seemed to go in slow-motion and i shouted for her to move, but she was frozen. I watched the car make impact with her small body and she rolled over the windshield, the car kept moving and she ended up on the floor and the car just sped away. I was frozen, i couldn't do anything except watch the scene unfolding before me. Liam had ran out to help the girl and try to stop the already large pool of blood beside her from getting bigger. As the others ran out to help, something snapped and i grabbed my phone and fumbled with the keys until i had the 999 operator on the line.

"Hello, how may i help you?

"This... g-girl... sh-she was hit... and h-he d-d-drove away..."

"Sir, whereabouts are you?"

"Ummm, London, Wurrburrow Road" (Made up)

"Ok, someone will be there in five minutes, can you explain exactly what happenned?"

"Ummm, i'll hand you over to my friend."

With that i handed the phone to Harry and ran out of the car, i think he would probably be a little more clear than i was in my shocked state. I kind of wished i had stayed in the car though because what i saw was horrible.

Authors Note:

So what do you think? Sorry it's not great but i do try my best :) Ummmmm, 1 vote for next chapter?

Love y'all

Abi x