[Meeting]

(A/N): ahahaha, everyone's gonna be in standard.

[Yuya]

Staring at the people that were currently surrounding You Show Duel School, you felt yourself slowly walking towards the crowd and tried to figure out what was going on. You found out that people were trying to enroll into the school so they could be taught some summoning called 'Pendulum Summon'. When everyone went to see the example duel on how it's used and what it looks like, you followed them, semi-eager to see. Your eyes continuously followed the tomato-haired boy throughout the duel and you thought he was a pretty cool guy. When the duel ended, and he didn't do the summoning, everyone was disappointed and left. He walked out of the little room with his goggles on and head down. The pink-haired girl he was dueling, a blue-haired kid, a chubby kid, and a red-headed girl tried cheering him up. Fortunately, he regained his composure and smiled for his group of friends. He took notice of your presence, seeing you were the only one that stayed back. Walking up to you, he flashed you the goofiest grin you'd ever see in your entire life. "Hi! I'm Sakaki Yuya! And you are?" He held out his hand for you to shake. You took his hand and shook it gently. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." After your little greeting, you stayed with the group and began get a little familiar with each other.

[Sora]

You absentmindedly went into the nearest candy store. Whenever you had the urgeto get candy, but didn't exactly want to get up and out, you always found yourself going anyway. Walking in, you saw people chatting about duel monsters and little kids stuffing their faces with candy. The occasional couple here and there, but only a few. Reaching the counter, a lady greeted you with a pretty smile. "What would you like?" She asked, gesturing to the many types of candy in the jars. Getting the types of candy you like, you paid her. As you turned around, a boy stood behind you. You moved out of his way and watched him as he talked to the lady. "May I please have some exclusive candy from the back?" He asked, eyes sparkling. The woman looked at him and quickly made her way to the back. Soon after, he opened some of the jars and snatched the candy inside! Staring in shock, you grabbed his arm when he was making his way out. Obviously, he knows the camera didn't catch him because he stood in probably the perfect place where the camera wouldn't see him. He stared at you, eyes narrowed. "Don't tell anyone you saw that. These other people didn't see either, seeing they're too busy in their petty conversations." Nodding, you opened your mouth to speak. "Can I at least have your name?" "Sora Shiun'in." He replied. "I'm (Y/N). And don't worry-- I won't tell anyone." You gave him a smile, and he returned it, leaving quickly before the lady came back.

[Shingo]

Your olive-haired friend stood next to this boy named Shingo. Eyebrows furrowing, you watched him follow the popular kid's orders, even to the extent of bullying this poor kid and his friends. Shingo and the goggle-wearing boy dueled, and you laughed your butt off when he lost. Shingo fell to the ground, semi-sad and semi-enraged he lost. You walked over to him, called him a dork, and held out your hand for him to take. He looked up at you and begrudgingly took your hand. Regaining confidence, he stood up straight. "I'm (Y/N)." You bluntly said, not even waiting for him to reply before walking away. "Wait! I'm-" He started before you cut him off. "I know who you are. Almost everyone knows who you are." He stood awestruck as your amazing figure walked off.

[Shun]

Shun and his best friend walked the streets in Standard, glancing every so often at the shops and buildings. "Hey, Shun. I'll be right back." Yuto said, quickly running into a store that peaked his interest. The winged-haired male nodded, knowing his friend could take care of himself. He watched a girl that helf a little box and gave people some shiny little objects, wishing them good luck, giving them a smile, and going on to the next person, repeating the process. When she reached Shun, she took what looked like five of those lucky stars from her box and gave them to him. He stared at the objects in his hand, seeing they had little messages and stars on them. "I wish you good luck!" She said and smiled brightly, lightening Shun's mood a little. He glanced at the name tag pinned to her shirt. 'Y/N.' He read. So that's her name. Shun nodded at her as she quickly walked to the next person, wishing them good luck and smiling that enchanting smile.

[Yuto]

You sat on a chair in front of a store, guitar in your hands, strumming the strings of the instrument and played every so often when someone requested. Two males, who looked about 14-17, walked up to you. Glancing up at the two of them, you greeted them. "Groovy night for a gig, you dig? It's always good to see new cats making the scene. The name's (Y/N). Ready for a tune that'll take you to the moon?" You asked, watching their faces twist into semi-interest at your somewhat mellow speech. The purple-haired male nodded, then his friend did the same. "Cool. I can dig that. My axe is hot to play, so cop a seat, Pete." You said cooly, gesturing to the seats behind them. They both sat down as you began to play and sing a song.

Waves crashing down
Splashes and beauty resound
Oh, oh, oh
Where the shore ends become unwound

Treasure is found
Down by the sands of the sea
Unlock the door
You may have the key

Out past the door
Adventure lies
Thrills are in store
Worth more than engaging

Open your eyes
Roll on with the tide
And maybe
You'll find there's a new life awaiting

Waves crashing down
Splashes and beauty resound
Oh, oh, oh
Where the shore ends become unwound

Treasure is found
Down by the sands of the sea
It's calling out
It's time to be free

You strummed the last bit of your song and the boys stared at you. They looked as if they enjoyed the song. The male introduced himself. "I'm Yuto, and this is my friend Shun. We have to go, but if you're here again tomorrow, we'd love to hear you play again."
You nodded cooly and gave them a lazy smile. "Cool man, cool. Check out your pockets! I slipped you a boot of this song."
They both checked their pockets and found a DVD in there. That was strange. They bid their farewells to you and continued off on their journey around Standard.

(A/N): hahahaha request more characters if you'd like

i stopped bc my hand hurts ahahahha