*Prologue*

Please excuse the many grammar mistakes/typos in this story. This was my first ever story, and my writing has now improved drastically. You're warned.

©2011 The_Black_Butterfly

All rights reserved

*Prologue*

~Holsina~

A long time ago, there were two rulers, Nixeria and Phoebe. They brought prosperity and peace to all the dimensions. It was an era when there was no crime was done, and every single being lived a prosperous life.

That era lasted for three centuries until the appearance of a Black Phoenix. The Black Phoenix burned everything down and massacred village after village, clearing entire towns of beings.

Nixeria and Phoebe were powerful creators of dimensions. They vowed that they would kill the Black Phoenix at any cost. They lured it into a special dimension and sealed both themselves and the Black Phoenix in it. No one knew the outcome of the battle, but with the disappearance of the Black Phoenix, the other dimensions were returned to peace and prosperity at the cost of what was probably the lives of Nixeria and Phoebe. However, the legend claimed that people had caught sight of a pure White Phoenix flying through all dimensions after the battle. Whether the White Phoenix was the very Black Phoenix in disguise or the messenger sent by Nixeria and Phoebe was unclear until this day. The White Phoenix was said to be singing a song while flying. It was regarded as The Phoenix's Prophecy.

Angels and Demons

Darkness and light

The alignment of the moons

The birth of the two child

Two as one

One as two

Fate will only chose one

The chosen of the two

Nothing shall dawn

Until either has decided

To whom she shall bond

Until eternity by her side

Opposite yet similar

Destiny will only keep one

Success of the other

Sacrifice of the one

Seed of the legendary tree

The blood of the immortal

Together will they finally free

The sealed gate of the portal

The chosen shall lead

The path of light

The other shall lead

The path of night

Together they will succeed

Alone they will fail

The dead shall not be revived

For doom shall then fall

Nixeria and Phoebe were written as the legendary saviors of all dimensions, and the legend was passed from generation to generation. Most of the dimensions recorded the legend, yet there was one exception where the legend was erased from people's memory: the world where homosapiens, or humans, lived. The Living World.