Amusement Park

Authors note  

Hello! So yeah I told I would update in two days but I was waiting for at least five votes on my previous chapter but oh well!!:( 

So here's the new chappie :) 

Hope you enjoy! 

Comment and Vote!:)

-------------------

*Next Morning*

Me and Patricia went outside just to be welcomed by delicious smell of pancakes 

We went to the kitchen and saw Harry without a shirt in an apron making pancakes 

Pattie's mouth literally just dropped to the floor 

And Harry saw that 

" not even the first date yet and having dirty dreams about me huh? " He asked cheekily  

She quickly shut her mouth  

Harry served us the pancakes and said to Pattie" be ready by 1" 

And Zayn came from my back and said" we are going for a double date to an amusement park" and instead of replying I gave him a big kiss.  

"Awwwww" Pattie said 

At that Harry said " you know you can experience it too" 

"Really" Pattie replied playfully 

"Sure" Harry came near her but instead she faced me and Zayn and asked Zayn "you would kiss me" we all laughed at that though I did hit her on her arm for saying that to my man.  

and Harry was devastated again " stop doing that to me" he seemed serious this time and went to his room 

"Oops"

We got ready for our dates I wore cream colored high wasted shorts with a shirt knotted in the middle which showed my stomach. I matched it with a golden heart necklace and my raybans. My hair was curled but were tied in a ponytail. Pattie wore a pair of black jeggings with a white spegetti top and converse. Her hair were braided on side.  

We both went downstairs and were welcomed by wolf whistles.  

Pattie went to Harry and asked " you still angry ?" 

He just stood there so Pattie kissed his cheeks " how about now?"she asked 

"Ya that's fine " he said "but for now only" he whispered in her ear.

The other boys wanted to go too but Louis was again angry or upset about something so all three decided to stay home instead. I gotta talk to Louis

*Amusement Park*

There wasn't much rush fortunately so we didn't get crowded though some fans did came but they were real sweet.  

We did many rides , even the rollercoster , Ferris wheel , space jump, twister and all. Going into the haunted house Zayn walked infront of me but Pattie had to take care of Harry instead.  

He later tried to give an explanation " I was watching her back guys, don't laugh at me" he pouted

Going for water rides Zayn and I , and Harry and Pattie parted ways for some private time.

We first had some candy and went to change into our swimming costumes to take a dip in the swimming pool. I wore the same blue colored two piece set I had bought from the mall with boys. I have to say Zayn looked extremely hot in his trunks. While he walked I spanked his butt once, winkedand ran. He did catch me and threw me in the pool.

Near the pool we saw Harry and Pattie making out. We went there and fairly  

coughed " uh uh " but they both were so engrossed that they didn't even look at us. We then splashed some water on them and caught their attention.

Both blushed furiously and Harry said " uh she ... Uh she was choking .. She .. She needed oxygen?" It was more like a question than a reason 

I replied "seriously? Is that the best excuse you could come up with?" 

Zayn instead nudged him and said playfully "awesome dude, scored on the first date huh?" 

I stared at Zayn and he mouthed " just kidding babe" 

harry and Pattie ,both said nothing but went to change.  

I asked Pattie in the changing room " so you officially a couple now huh?" 

She replied " I don't know he didn't asked me that directly" 

I said " that didn't look like from what we saw in the pool"

" I guess we 'll just have to wait and see..."