[25]

STILES ended up becoming like Stella's bodyguard. The second they got home he decided not to sleep.

"Stiles... I don't need you to watch over me when I sleep. You should calm down." Stella muttered onto his special pillow.

He had also decided to sit down and watch over her when she slept because of the fact that she died for a few minutes. Stella understood that he's worried about her but she really thinks that she's fine. That he didn't need to stay up just to take care of her when she can take care of herself just fine.

"Don't you get it, Stella? You died. Your heart... stopped. And you're trying to tell me to calm down? No, I don't think I'll ever calm down when it comes to you. You're the love of my life. You're the one who keeps me sane and the one who keep me going. The only one who makes me feel strong and not weak like the human that I am. You gave me confidence... and I almost lost you. Losing you would mean losing myself. And I don't ever want to lose you. Not only because I'd lose myself but because I'm in love with you."

Stella sat up from his bed and just stared at him. Tears started to roll down his cheeks causing him to look down at his lap. The sight of him crying broke her heart completely.

She got off of his bed and sat down on his lap. Cupping his cheeks with both her hands she started to wipe his tears with her thumbs. She leaned in and kissed him slowly and passionately. Stiles responded back immediately while wrapping his arms around her and pulled her closer to his body.

Stella was still kind of new to the whole love thing. But, she was completely sure that this was true love. It's real. It's complicated. But, he loves her and stayed by her side no matter what happened.

"You taught me how to love. You taught me that loving someone doesn't mean that you're weak. You... Stiles Stilinski... have shown me what love actually is and for that I am forever grateful. I love you so much." Stella tells him when they pulled away from the kiss.

Stella nuzzled her face onto his neck. He pulled her even closer towards him as he sighed heavily eventually relaxing since he was so tensed.

"I just want you to understand how I felt when I heard about what happened."

"I know I'm sorry, babe. I just don't want to feel weak you know?" Stella mumbled into his neck.

"You're not weak. But I'm still going to look after you no matter what you say." He tells her causing Stella to laugh softly and nodded, kissing him a couple of times on his neck.

"Now, let's go to sleep. I'm tired. We need to rest for tomorrow." Stella tells him and he agreed with her.

"Okay, Come on, princess." He says and shocked her by standing up with her in his arms. Stella giggled as he lightly threw her onto his bed.

She was pretty much all healed up from the stab wound. Which is why Stiles knew it wouldn't have hurt her.

"But first. Do you want to kiss for a bit? Because I do." He smiled and got on top of her as he placed his soft lips on top of hers. Stella immediately smiled into the kissed and could feel that he was smiling back as well.

Stella went over to Scott's house and walked into his room to see Bella sitting down in a chair in front of a desk, playing with the fire that was on the candle. She opened her hand and then closed it to take out the fire and ignite it again. It was still weird to see her control fire.

"Here, try these." Stiles says and throws the sweaters at Malia and Stella. They both caught the different sweaters that were thrown at them and smelled it trying to catch a cent.