[13]

STELLA slept on the couch again near her Uncle Chris. But, soon she got woken up from him making her wake up early to go to school in time. It took her a bit to finally wake up but she managed.

          "Where's Lydia?" Kira asked the pack that was there around her in the hallway waiting to take the exam.

          "She took it in her freshman year." Stiles commented causing Stella to wonder how he knew that but then shook her head trying to get away from her thoughts.

          Jealousy isn't a good emotion on her. It made her turn into a different person. And she surely didn't want to assume anything without having any evidence.

          "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia asked causing Stella to sigh heavily.

         "Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us. You're going to be okay. Besides, you weren't a teenage girl before." Stella pointed it out to her making her look at her with a nervous look still on her face.

          "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." She replied to the brunette.

          "Well..." Stiles says making Stella glare at him.

          "Well, what?" Malia asked confusedly.

          "It's do well, not good." Stiles tells her slowly.

          "Oh, God!" She huffed, rolling her eyes at him.

          "Okay, okay." He mutters.

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college." Scott says and Stella nodded along with him agreeing with what he had just told them.

          "I would also like to go to a good college." Stella tells them as she folded her arms in front of her chest and leaned against the lockers behind her.

          "It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira tells her friends while Stella comforted Malia, who was more nervous than the others because she needed to pass Junior year in order to become a Senior with her friends.

         "Cell phone in the envelope, Scott. You'll get it back after the test." Ms. Martin tells Scott and he smiles as he put his phone in the envelope after he did his thumb stamp thing.

          "Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." Simon tells the students right when Stella opened the test booklet and she turned to see Stiles doing the exact same thing. They both just stared at each other awkwardly as they both closed the test booklet before turning away to act like they didn't just break the first instruction.

          "This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam." He explained and I was ready to just give up already and we haven't even started.

          "I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." Ms. Martin explained to Simon as she walked out of the classroom.