Chapter one: I'm to young to die! This is Adelaide Summers (megan fox)

"ADELAIDE!!" My not so lovely step sister, Tiffany screamed at the top of her lungs. "Mother said to take the trash out!" She appeared at the top of stairs, wearing a skirt and a top ... wait no, more like a belt and bra. Yep you guessed  it, my step sisters are sluts, yep right again there's two of them and let me tell yah! They are pure evil much like their mom! Always walking around the place with make up so thick it looks as though they have face planted in a cake and thinking their the best. But really people only like them for their money cause seriously their not pretty, like at all.

"Ok" I answer her, ugh they always make me do this sort stuff and yet they have servants! like what the hell! You know what's funny though my dad's so oblivious to it all, because my fucking step mother has him wrapped around her bitchy little finger.

"Oh and I want crab fish for dinner" demands Stacey coming out from behind her twin Tiffany, in her pink dressing gown and that green shit all over her face, she doesn't even know how to put it on properly, like she's missed half her face. Agh sometimes I swear she's blind. Once she didn't see the stairs and fell down them, then she fucking said the dog tripped her! We don't have a freaking DOG!

"And potato chips" Tiffany added while twirling her bleach blond hair around her finger. " but no carbs" Potato is CARBS, idiot! They are so dumb it's not even funny! "it will ruin my beautiful curves" she mentioned to her body with her hand. Eh, what curves, you don't have ANY! I really wish I could say that to her.

"Got it" I conform, they glare at me before turning on their heels and strutting away like hopeless elephants. They are so clueless!

I rolled my eyes at them Turning and walking into the kitchen, a short plump lady with whiting red hair and big sweet brown eyes was boiling fish on the stove.

"Ah there you are Adele" she turned enveloping me in one of her famous bear hugs "I was starting to think those good for nothing girls had done something to you."

I laughed " Mary you of all people should know that they never really could hurt me"

"I know child, but you let them, just because you want to keep your secret" she clucked her tongue at me shaking her head.

"Yeh but in the end it will be worth it. Anyways I've got to put the trash out" I picked up the big black bags and walked out the kitchen door.

"Alright darling be careful now." She called after me.

" I aways am" I replied smiling, I loved that woman she has been there for ever since my mom died, been looking after me ever since really unlike my witch of a step mother and my useless father.

Sighing I walked the three blocks down the road, it's so creepy here, ugh I can't see a damn thing. I spotted the green rusty dumpster slumped against a graffiti covered brick wall and throw the trash in. Just as I'm turning to walk back.

"No, No, NO! Please I beg you, I-i c-can get the m-money just one more week I promise-e" I hear a man beg. What the hell?

I turn around to see three guys standing over another badly hurt one on the ground. Shit what have I stumbled into!

BANG

The middle guy put his gun back in his belt, I just witnessed a murder! O my god I just witnessed a fucking MURDER! ok calm down, just walk away quietly. But no, I just just have to slip on a pile of vomit that galled to see behind me.

"Ow" I moaned getting up.

Then all three of them turned around and froze when they saw me. And let me tell you, hot damn they were HOT! Especially the middle guy, he was 6ft4 with blonde just got out of bed hair, blue eyes, an amazing jawline and damn, them muscles I think I'm drooling! ANYWAYS that's beside the point. They where glaring right at me.

"SHIT! I didn't see anything I swear!" I pleaded them. While slowly backing away.

"It's just Precaution, nothing personal" the guy on the right said he had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Yeah" the guy on the left said pulling out a gun, he had bright blue hair, dark skin and was covered in tatts, don't get me wrong the other two had tatts two but no where near as many as this guy.

Think, think, what to do, what to do!

I waved and laughed nervously "haha hi there, how are you this ah fine evening" and with that turned and run yelling " I'M TO YOUNG TO DIED!"

---------------------------

Hi thanks for reading please
Vote and comment

Sorry if it's not that good but it's my first book so please give it a chance.

Thanks ;)