They Return

(Your POV)

Kanou..

"Well hello there.." he chuckled.

"Kanou" I grit my teeth as I leaned over my kids.

I was "sitting" on all fours, blood was dripping from my shoulder down onto them.

It hurt like hell to hold myself up even though my shoulder was .. probably broken.

"Look at that.. my precious Yuno.. - how dare you escape with her?.. You might have to pay for this, my dear" he smirked.

His expression seemed evil.

It represented hate. Hate and anger - towards me.

Everyonce in a while his eyes slipped to Yuno's face. And whenever it did that, his expression softened.

They, Yuno and Mei, both started to cry.

I immediately glanced at them, not paying attention to Kanou.

They might be hurt.

Apparently Yuki and Makoto thought they where save - so they came running towards me.

"No don't!" I called towards them.

But it was too late.

Just when they were about to reach me, Kanou kicked Yuki with such power she flew into a wall.

She was holding Makoto's hand, which caused him to fall back as well - but he didn't crash into a wall.

"Yuki!" I called out towards her.

I had no idea what to do.

I could never pick up the babies AND Yuki..

Omg.. what do I do

"She's a ghoul.. take it easy" he mumbled as he stepped on one of my hands.

He turned his foot while pressing it down on my hands, causing my skin to rip open.

I bit my lip hard.

"You fucking bastard! - YUKI!" I yelled towards her.

Makoto started to cry as well, he just stared at us.

Kanou started to laugh maniacally.

Yuki didn't move.

All I heard was crying.

I finally remembered my kagune and quickly used it to push Kanou aside.

To my surprise, I was using enough power to push him aside.

He stumbled but managed to catch himself.

I took my chance to pick up my babies, then hurried over to Makoto, took his hand and ran towards Yuki.

But then Makoto suddenly stopped running.