"Mum!" Kaleb yells and rushes over to Jasmine

"Hey son I wasn't expecting you" She gives him a hug when I hear 'mum?' As if it were a question "Kaleb this is Cameron, we met him on the plane"

"Vamp" Zeke mutters beside me as Marcus and I look to each other nodding our heads then turn to him

"Hi" I was too preoccupied with watching this Cameron guy I didnt notice Jasmine walking over to me "I knew you'd come" She had a smile on her face that hit me everywhere, every inch of my body and I felt there was more to it making it melt all my worries away

"Naww" we turn our heads, Jasmines behind us and mine forward above her head. I see Cameron looking over, his eyes held jealousy but his face was showing happiness. I must keep an eye out for him.

I felt the shudder of disgust roll of her body onto mine. She felt something off about this guy yet she was pretending to be nice "Well I will see you ladies around, have a good one"

"Hey mum, there's breakfast at nanny Izzys place are you ok to come?" Kaleb asks when she turns to him smiling

"I slept majority of the flight I will be fine" She turns to me smiling "I hope you are going"

"If you want me to come" I tease her with a smirk making her blush "Come on let's get back then" I push the trolley with her bags for her while she takes Kalebs hand

"Mum we did all these cool things while you were gone" I see Jasmines eyes raise as I put her things in the boot of the car

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah mum, dad took me to the sports store, we hung out with uncle Blair and his friends, I got to watch them train and dads wolf is huge mum... I mean it's huge" I chuckle getting in the drivers seat and watch the laugh erupt Jasmines lips "I got to eat heaps of chocolate, nana taught me some magic"

"She what?" We both say at the same time. Jasmine blushes and I smile looking out the window

"She taught me some magic... Like how to light a candle, it was very hard but I couldn't do it" I watched Jasmines shoulder sink, realising she was a little tense "She said it does take time but she doesn't know if I have the magic gene because I am more wolf than nana"

My eyes flicker to Jasmine and I see an emotion in them, she was trying to hide it but I knew her better than anyone and I could see her shifting awkwardly in her seat. I must ask her tonight at dinner.

"Yeah that's probably it son, nana is always hoping one of her offspring carried the gene" Jasmine says, yet I knew she carried the magic of her mothers gene more than her brothers. I had seen it for myself once when she was hurt over Marcus, all the items in the room were floating around her just as I entered through her window and confessed my feelings for her. I haven't seen her use it after that while I spent my time with her.

It wasnt long before we were parked in her parents driveway, getting her things out of the boot and taking it up to her room. I looked around and noticed it looked more mature to suit the way she is now. "It looks nice" I say and notice a couple of photos on the wall of us still there "These are really old" I gesture to the wall making her smile

"Come on I'm hungry" She says while standing at the bedroom door

"Mum! Dad are you coming?" Kaleb calls out. Just a little under a week I have spent every waking moment with this kid and I don't think I can ever get enough of him.

We walk downstairs, me following Jasmine right out the front door to walk into my parents.

We were quickly greeted at the door when Jasmines phone goes off.