Chapter 12

Ghost P.O.V

I looked at this nigga and.............. TBH I dont Know what the hell im felling I dont want to kill him cause i know how it fells to have a brother who was like a father to you die. I wouldnt ever want his brother to go through what I went through. But then again HE KILLED MY FUCKING BROTHER. My Brother man.

Im so confused right now i dont want to kill him but I really want to. Like Alot but then i would be Taking away from Terry whom I love by the way and he's a lot younger than I was when I lost my brother, the only person to put food in my mouth after my mom died. I sighed lowly so no one else could hear me......... I dont think I want to do this shit no more.. any of it. Im tired of taking lives and putting families through hell giving there loved ones there next fix just so i could live a glorious life. I mean...... Nah, Im not going soft or some shit, I been wanted out. But finding my brothers killer was always keeping me from doing that. I looked at Trey who had his head down but I still had my knife in my hand. I contemplated on whether or not to kill this nigga. I looked at Mani, Todd and Jamie with a unknown expression I could fell my eyes change a little which meant they where mixed colors. I looked down on the floor feeling overwhelmed and walked out the "play room".

"Close that shit when they come out Iight." I told the guards that were at the door. I kept walking not waiting for an answer. I walked in my office closing and locking the door. going to the back of my office behind my desk, I put my hand on the "block" opening the secret door thats suppose to be for if 12 come busting in hear. I walled in and closed the door behind me going down the steps and unlocking the next door with my necklace. The piece thats the key too the door is part of a chain my mom brought I have one too that I always wear. when we put it together it says "Without You I Could Never Be Whole". His half of the heart says " Without You I Cou " and mine has the rest.
As the door opens there were pictures of me, nd pictures of him and pictures of us doing crazy faces. I walked up to one picture. we took this right before my mom died. she didnt want to spend her last days in a hospital. thats when we got those necklaces and went to the amusement park, the zoo and got family pictures. We were so happy when she was here. there was a bed and a tv with cable in here. so i just sat in here and thought about what I was going to do with Trey.

It's me and you, now
I've been waiting (Waiting)
Think I wanna make that move, now
Baby, tell me if you like it (Tell me if you like it)
It's me and you, now
I've been waiting
Think I wanna make that move, now
Baby, tell me how you like it

It was Jamie.

"Yo"

"Babe Where you at"

"The Trap." I told him

"No You Not where in the trap?" He asked

" I Cant tell you."

"Why?"

"Because"

"Because what" He said

" I Promised "

" Promised who"

"Ughh whats with all these questions.. what, you dont trust me or somethin? you think im cheatin on you?"

"......."

"Hello!?!"

"yes" he said lowly

" Is that a yes you im cheating or a yes to my 'hello' ?"

" To the hello"

"Well are you going to answer my question"

"What question"