Chapter 9: Fuckin Cockblockers

"Soo whats up" he asked me

I chuckled at his question. "Okay Jamie whats wrong with you." I asked walking up to him and grabbing his hands intertwining our fingers and1 standing next to him.

" What does yellow mean?" He asked even though i know thats not what he wanted to ask or tell me.

"Nuthing. what did you have to tell me?"

"M.J ...... will you be my girl?"

"Duhh stupid." I said smiling. I pecked his lips but when i went to pull away but he grabbed my neck to keep me from moving. Swiped his tongue across my lips trying to get me to open but i wouldnt. He grabbed my ass causing me to gasp and he used that as his opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. He pushed everything that was on his desk off and put me on it getting on top of me.

I laughed at his aggressiveness but stopped when his hand slid in the shorts i had on. I could feel my eyes begin to change colors again. I softly gasped and grabbed the back of his head pulling on his hair and pull him in more to deepin the kiss. With my other hand i trail my hand down his abs and into his pants i felt him jerk back as i reached his semi-hard he pulled my hand from out of him pants and intertwining our fingers and lifting my hand above my head i smirked in satisfaction. I moaned into his lips as he massaged my clut slowly outside of my underwear, then speeding up and slowing down and speeding up again. I tried to pull his hand out of my pants but he wouldnt let me. My moans got louder the longer he went. I pushed him off me, he gave me a confused look but before he could say anything i pushed him on the couch that he had in here.

"My back was hurting" i said as I climbed ontop of him and kissed him. I kiss his lips then his jawline then proceeded to his neck. He groaned as i reached his spot and grabbed my waist. I repositioned myself so that when i sat down i could feel him at full attention on my wetness. I grinded onto him and went back to kissing his lips when i was satisfied with my work of art. I moaned as his hard hit a spot on my kat.

"Jamie..." i said into a low moan on his lips.

"Shit.." he growled and flipped us over. Lefting my knees up so that he was between my legs, And kissing my neck.

Then there was a knock on the door.
"Dont get it." I wispered into his ear. As a response he sucked harder on my neck pulling my shorts down to my ankles.

"Hey open the door Jamie" i heard Mani's voice say from behind the door still knocking. Its a good thing i locked the door when i got in here.

"A-fucking-gain" jamie said lifting his head up from my neck. He got off of me and stood up. He looked at me then bent down to peck my lips. He sighed and shook his head as he went to go open the door. I laughed at him and pulled my shorts up.

"What?!" He yelled at Mani and Todd as he opened the door.

"Well" She said like a white mom after there kid just got done screaming at her, with her hand over her chest. Me and Todd chuckled, she wiped her head towards me when she heard my laugh and ran to me, jumpin on me. luckily she wasnt heavy so i caught her but stumbled alittle.

"BAE! I aint seen you seen since five minutes ago!" She screeched in my ear.

"I know i sowwy i not do again, kay?" I said in my baby voice putting her down and tilting my head the the left alittle when i said kay.

She nodded slowly "pwinky pwomise?" She asked sticking her pinky out.

"Pwinky pwomise." I told her wraping my pinky around hers. We kissed the outside of our hands sealing the promise. And pulled each other into a hug. "And do i have some T to tell." I wispered to her. She let go and started to clap and squeal.