Chapter 1: Meeting MJ

Yooo wats up my niggas. My name is Mickie Jones aka MJ. But on these streets of ATL I go by Ghost because once you see me its only on your death bed and then i leave without a trace. But yeah, im queen pin to the GhostFaces. Thats my gang AND WHAT I SAY GOES IN THIS BITCH. Wait let me describe myself. Im 5'4 type short i know. But who doesnt love a fun size girl. Im 17 still in highschool and im smart as hell. Anyway im like a caramel color, Im Hispanic and Black. I have really dark brown, long hair that goes to the middle of my back. My eyes are like hazel, but they change color depending on my mood, like if im jealous there green, grey if im lying, ect.. But,,.. Im type thick but im not too thick. Im in a relationship and he doesnt know that im in a gang, but im starting to think that hes in one because now people are starting to call him T.K instead of Trey. But the GhostFaces dont have beef with no one that go by that so i guess we cool for now until he start fuckin with my money. Umm..OHH i have two best friends, Jamie aka Killa and Imani. Jamie is in my gang because he had to support himself since his mama kicked him out. I dont know why and neither does he. Imani been ma main since 3rd grade. She not in the gang but she act like it cause she always there when im there and she can shoot but she dont do all the things we do. She only killed one person before and she dont sell like everybody else. I use to have three best friends but that bitch Chelsea double crossed me and told some other gang that i was plottin on them which i was but why would you snitch on your best friend so she basically tried to kill me, BUT IM STILL HERE BITCHES. I let her live cause i aint have no proof but she the only other person i told about it thats outside the gang and ma resources told me that no one from ma gang is playin me cause they scared and that's what i like to hear. I can sing i dont like to dance and...... OHH Im the youngest out of 2. Ma brother got kilt when we was at the park one day like 3 years ago he was 4 years older than me. His name is Johnathan but i called him Johnny Boy or J.B. He called me Mudda I dont know why he just did. Anyway he was King pin and he went by King to the GhostFaces. Yes I took over my brothers empire cause I aint want no bitch boys to fuck up all his work. He tought me how to play the game anyway so why not. Ma mother died of breast cancer when i was 7. Once she died its like all profits stopped comin in. I knew she was hard working but its like DAMN dad you aint been doing shit for us. Well thats when my brother got into the game. Like a month after she passed we was starving so we went to our dad and told him and he was like "WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO I AINT GOT NO JOB!!!" And after he yelled at us my brother told me to go in the room and he'll be back with food. So like 3 hours later he came with Mickie D's(McDonald) and a couple hundred dollars. I was like how you get that and he told me he was about to start sellin. My brother never lied to me. He was the only person that could beat me in a fight (cause he started fightin me when i learned how to walk he told me that he was not about to have no punk ass sister) and I was the only person that could beat him in a fight. Anyway once my brother died its like my father turnt into a whole different person. He started beatin me but I aint fight back cause i felt like that was disrespectful. And i always respected my elders. But one day all that changed.

Flashback
I was in my room about to go to sleep then i heard this big ass BANG so me being me i went under my bed took out my gun and put it under my pillow. Then my dad busted through my door. In my head im like OH MY FUCKIN GOD. What does this bitch made nigga want. Then he started taking off his belt. Im like i been hit with worst so im just bout to go back to sleep and thats what i did and i slept through all the beatin its like i was immune to that shit or something cause i aint feel shit until i got hit in the face with the metal part then i woke up and thats when all the pain hit me. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH SHIIIT" I screamed when i woke up. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, U KILLED MY SON U BITCH." And im like did this nigga just call me a bitch so i got all my strength together. And i walked up to him and punched the shit out of him and he fell to the ground. " Dont call me no more bitches if you know whats good for. I aint the one AND RIGHT NOW YOU AINT IN THE POSITION TO GET OUT OF LINE and no i didnt kill my BLOOD." i yelled at him then went back to my bed and stared at him while he stared at me and never broke eye contact he did first. Then he got up and went down to the stairs. He came back with a knife and rush to my bed before i could realize that he had it. He stabed me in my side right below my ribs then stabed me in my inner thigh. I screamed bloody murder while tears threatened to fall but if its one thing my brother did teach me it was to never cry because that means that they're getting the best of you. I pushed him off of me despite all the pain took out the knife and threw it out the window. He got up and pined me down then started to take off my pants. "Stop it Danny Stop!!" I screamed at my father. "SHUT UP! Know be a good little girl and take me like a big girl." I couldnt believe he was trying to rape me, and now that i was bleeding out, i was goin in and out of consciousness he got off of me to take off his pants when he did he stepped out of them and started to take off his underwear. But before he did I went under my pillow got my gun and shot him once in the chest. he fell and i started looking for my phone. I got it and called the police. i told them my addresss and to hurry up but after that i blacked out completely.
Flashback over

After that day i turnt almost completely cold harded Im just like fuck everybody and they feelings. I only had a soft spot to my real friends everybody else could die for all i cared. They told me my dad died but i aint care cause he aint care about me. So why give a fuck. Everybody on my dads side of the family wished death on me except for my two cousins Jamal(17) and Jaqon(15). They knew what was going on at home cause i told them. And they had my back since then. Ohh i almost forgot..... I have these little breaks downs when i catch tantrums and wish for my brother back and the only person that can calm me down is Jamie cause hes the only person i would let see me cry. I dont even cry infront of Imani or Trey. But i dont know why. Any way that's it so deuces.