Chapter 5: The Little Fuckery.

Trey P.O.V

"They've been in there for a while now. I think they're sleep. Maybe we should go and check." Imani said.

"Hell no what if they in there getting freaky." Jaqon said. That made my blood boil.

"NO THEY'RE NOT. M.Js not like that. She cant even remember him. Why would she have sex with someone she 'just met'. And we would have heard noises anyway." Imani said. She had a point there but im not putting in my two cents cause you know im still fearing for my life.

"Yeah you right. Come on lets go see." Jamal said. We all walked in the room and M.J was sleeping in Jamies arms he was sleep too. I was mad but i dont know why i was the one that cheated, i wasnt her boyfriend anymore. Im lucky she aint get a chance to kill me. Im lucky she cant remember all the wrong i did to her.

"Awwwee" Mani cooed. She went over there and woke Jamie up.

"Yeah?" He said. Then he looked down at M.J then looked up at Mani.

"Did she remember you?" Mani asked.

"No" he said sighing. "I guess she just trusted me."

"Well you are the only guy she ever trusted." Mani said. That hurt alittle but she told me herself that she didnt trust me enough to tell me about her brother, so why would she any other way.

"Hey what about us." Jamal and Jaqon said together.

"Your blood you dont count." She said. Then M.J started to wake up. She sat up and looked around then got out of the bed, and went to the bathroom. When she came back out she got in bed and layed her head on Jamies shoulder, and closed her eyes.

"Did the doctor come yet?"

"Yeah but we told him to come back later." Jaqon said

"Okay can you get him or a nurse for me."

"I got it." Jamal said

"So you still dont remember?" Mani asked.

"No. But i got a question. Why am i here. I mean like what happened."

"Well when you found out that Trey cheated. You wanted to have a one bullet one gun match with him. Cause when you first started dating you told him that if he ever cheated on you. He wouldnt have his little friend anymore and you would kill him." Mani told her.

She started laughing, then she looked at me. "You didnt believe me did you?" She asked me. I shook my head and she copied me.

"Anyway you called us on your way back to Treys house and told us that if you didnt make it that you loved us and you gave something that belonged to you to Jamie. Then you told us to stay friends and that you loved us again then you hung up. We didnt know where Treys house was so we couldnt go with you or help you so Jamie called Trey and told him that if he hurt you he was gonna die. Then we got a call that said that you were speeding and got hit by a truck that ran a red light. And now we're here."

"So basically its either my fault im here or somebody hit me on purpose and tried to kill me." She shook her head disappointed. "So who was in the truck?"

"We dont know the truck wasnt damaged so the police let them go." Jaqon said.

"So what i think happened was, the person in the truck hit me on purpose. Knew that i was unconscious so they called the police and told them to get there. The police questioned the person, so he bribed them to drop it since he did run a red light and that would be on file. And then left and went on with his life. While me on the other hand is sitting here with little TO NO MEMORY! And basically haft a functional brain!" She was obviously heated because her eyes where blood red. But what she just said,. That just blew my mind on how much that made since.