Russia x Reader

A/N:In this imagine Ivan will be your child.

Ivan's P.O.V.
I woke up to the sound of the ice cream truck.I smiled and quickly got up,putting on my slippers.I ran out of my room and down the stairs,out the backdoor,following the sound of the ice cream truck.

Your P.O.V.
I woke up to the sound of the ice cream truck but that's not what woke me up.The sound of the backdoor slamming closed was what woke me. My eyes widened in realization that Ivan had gone after the sound of the ice cream truck. I quickly got up and ran after him not caring if I was barefoot.
"IVAN! IVAN COME BACK PLEASE!!"
I yelled at the top of my lungs over and over until I saw Ivan getting lifted up and thrown into the back of the truck.It was 3 in the morning so no one was out. But once they heard my screams they all came out, confused looks on their faces. The man got into the truck and I ran after him but obviously you can't outrun a car. I fell onto my knees. My legs have given up. I put my head in my hands and cried out loud, people running after the truck even though we all knew it was fruitless and Ivan was gone. My little baby was gone forever and I wouldn't be able to see him for God knows how long. I laid on the street not caring what people were saying. I just didn't care anymore.

A/N:This is probably more depressing than scary but still pretty scary if you think about it. Anyways this is the end of spooky week! I really hope you enjoyed this and if you didn't I'm sorry.