I'm Not Perfect!

(A/N : So, no one responded, but I'm going to go ahead and change Molly to Phoebe Tonkin, since it's easier to photograph her, and she's an actual actress, and closer to her age by 3 years. :) )

*Molly's POV*

Stiles goes into such a deep sleep, he starts snoring pretty loud. It makes me laugh a bit. I grip onto him tighter, not wanting to let him go. I hear the rain start pouring outside, and I wanted nothing more than to stay in bed. The door opens, and a bit too fast. Since my door is weighted, it slams against my wall - but not necessarily because someone was angry, just because that's how my door was. Stiles wakes up, and starts to sit up, but I latch on tighter to him.

"Scott. What's up?" He asks.

"Parrish is here to pick you two up,"

"We're not going to school," I mumble against Stiles.

"I'll go talk to him," Stiles says, trying to get up again.

"Don't leave me," I whisper. I didn't want to risk anything. He sighs, and picks me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms wrapped around is neck. One of his hands is on my bottom, holding me up, while the other is in my back, rubbing small circles.

"Hey, um, come see me when your done. I've got something to give you," Scott says as we walk downstairs.

"So. We're not going to school today..." Stiles says once we get to Parrish.

"Scott. Watch Scott," I whisper to Stiles.

"But go to school, keep an eye on her brother," he says.

"Will do, Stiles," he says. I grip on tighter to him and squeeze my eyes shut. The images of the dream just keep coming back.

"Is she okay?" I hear Parrish say.

"I honestly don't know," Stiles says, in a discouraged voice.

"I'll make sure nothing happens at the school. Take care of her," He says, opening the front door.

"I will," Stiles says as he walks out.

*Stiles' POV*

I carry her up to Scott's room, and unravel her legs from me once we get there. The only thing she does is move her arms from my neck to my waist.

"You wanted to see us, Scott?" I ask.

"Yeah, just sec," He says, digging around in his closet. He comes out with a teddy bear.

"A teddy bear?" I ask.

"Mr. Bear," he says. Molly lifts her head from me and turns around.

"You kept him?" She whispers, taking the bear from Scott. He nods.

"It always helped you when you were scared,"

"I thought you gave it charity,"

"Nope. I knew you would need it one day,"

"Thank you, Scotty," She says, hugging him.

"Welcome, Moll," He says, hugging her back, "But I've got to go to school," She nods and lets go.

"Find Parrish when you get there," I say as he walks out.

"Will do!" He yells over his shoulder. I take Molly's hand - the one that doesn't have the stuffed animal in it - and we walk back to her room. We lay down on her bed. She hugs her bear, but cuddles up to me. I wrap my arms around her.