Chapter 4

Ginny POV

That was so weird. Harry's parents are back from the dead. What scares me is that what if they die again? What if he loses them twice? Will he be able to survive that?

We walked into the house. "Mum! We're back!" I called out as we walked into the kitchen.

" Hello dears. You took a while. We ate lunch already."

" Um.. Mrs.Weasley?" said Harry. " Yes dear?" she said absentmindly. " Could we talk to everyone?" I said

" Yes they are all in the sitting room. Should I come?" she said. I nodded quickly. She went into the sitting room. I beckoned for Lily, James, and McGonagall to come in. Kingsley had left already. They walked in and stood outside the door of the sitting room.

Ginny Mum said you two wanted to talk to us." said Bill. "Yes but it's not about our relationship before you ask." Harry said as Percy opened his mouth. He quickly shut it.

Harry POV

I squeezed Ginny's hand beside me. "First I need all of you to give me your wands." Baffled they handed their wands to me.

" As all of you know my parents died on this day 17 years ago. Today Ginny and I went to vist their house and graves. While we were at their house we saw 2 people coming down the stairs. They looked exactly like my parents. We stunned them and tied them up. We then told McGonagall to come. She brought Veritiserum and we questioned them. They really were my parents. They were back from the dead."

"They've gone mental" Ron whispered to Hermione. " Shut up Ron" was all that she said.

" You can come out now." Then Mum and Dad walked into the room. Ron and Mione jumped up and ran to us.

"Give us our wands!!" they yelled. " He must be imperiused" said Mrs.Weasley. "You guys know i can fight the imperious curse!" I said.

"You can?" asked Dad. " Not now Dad." I said.

" WAIT" yelled Mione. " If you are actually Harry's dad then turn into your animagus form. No one can have the same animagus form as an other, alive or dead. Turn into your stag."

Dad smiled and turned into Prongs. Everyone gasped. "It really is your dad Harry." said Mione. " But what about her?"

"My mum's patronus is a doe. Do your patronus."

She smiled too." Expecto Patronum" A silvery doe erupted from her wand. "Do you belive us now?"

"Yes" Everyone said. Then I gave them back their wands.

Then everyone introduced themselves.

Lily POV

" I don't know if you remember us but.." said Molly hesitantly. I pulled her into a hug. " Of course I remember you Molly! And Arthur. I know you are Bill. And I know your names but not your faces. I know Charlie-" he stepped forward and waved"- and Percy-" he also waved"- And Fred and George." " Um Mrs.Potter I'm George and Fred was my twin. He died in the war." his voice broke. I stepped forward and pulled him into a hug. " I know how you feel. I'm sorry about Fred."

" I'm Ron. Harry's best mate." " Hi Ron and you are..." I turned to the girl with bushy hair. " My name is Hermione Granger. I am also Harry's best friend."

" She's also Ron's girlfriend" put in Ginny. Ron and Hermione blushed but Hermione continued" You can call me Mione"

" And I am the amazing and fabulous Lily Rose Potter! And this is my husband James a.k.a Prongs. And if any of you call me Mrs.Potter I will jinx you! You have to call us Lily and James"

We all sat down and started talking while Molly stuffed us with food. These people were so nice!
----------------------------------------
Hey guys! Wassup? Plz comment and tell me if you want me to add anything!

Adri