Chapter 5

BTW memories are in italic.

James POV

We were staying at the Burrow until we could find some where to stay, but Molly said that we were always welcome here. One day we were eating breakfast( Molly kept filling my plate again and again) Harry said "Mum, Dad do you want to know about my life since you guys weren't there for it?"

" Yes!" we replied together. " I borrowed the Pensive from McGonagall so we can watch my memories in there" he said. " We can start after breakfast."

"Great!" we said together. We have to stop speaking in unison!

Harry POV

We are all done eating so we went into the sitting room. The Pensive was sitting on the table. Mum, Dad, Ron, Mione,  Bill, Charlie, George, Mrs. Weasley, Ginny, Mr. Weasley and I were going to be watching. I extracted the memory from my head and placed it into the Pensive. We all put our faces into the stone bowl.

Lily POV

Suddenly we were all standing in front of number 4 Privet Drive. We saw Baby Harry lying on the welcome mat. Suddenly the door opened and  Petunia screamed when she saw him lying there. Baby Harry woke up and started to cry. She picked him up but she hesitated first, like she was afraid to touch him.

" You were living with my despicable sister! And Dumbledore was okay with it? No way! We told him you couldn't live with her!" I yelled.

" Calm down Hon!" said James. " I'm sure Dumbledore didn't leave him there."

" Actually Mum, Dumbledore left me there." Harry said calmly. " What do you me-" I said but Ron cut me off. " Shhhh! We're trying to watch!" said Ron.

A 3 year old Harry asked  Petunia " Where are my mummy and daddy?"

" They are gone." she said sharply.

" Gone where?" asked Harry. " Gone somewhere you will never see." she answered.

" Will they come back?"  " No and shut up! I'm busy!"  she yelled.

" That mean and idiotic-" I yelled. " Calm down love. Just watch. We know everything will be alright. He is standing right here." said James.

A 6 year old Harry was bullied for being  short and skinny. " Ugly! Ugly! You are so dumb! You are so stupid! Get out! No one likes you! they yelled.

An 10 soon to be 11 year old Harry was sleeping on the floor of the hut that they were hiding in. Suddenly a booming sound came from the door. It was someone knocking.

Hermione squealed" What is it Harry?" " Hagrid" was his reply.

Hagrid comes in and tells Harry he is a wizard.

" I can't believe Petunia didn't tell him." I yelled. "Neither can I but please calm down" said James.

Hagrid gives Dudley a pig tail.

"Yes Hagrid!" Ron, George, Bill, Charlie, and James cheered. "I knew I liked him!" said Mione.

Harry and Hagrid go to Diagon Alley. Everyone came forward to shake his hand.

"There is something wrong with that Quirrell fellow but I can't quite place what." said James.

Harry gets his first wand.

I am so sad we weren't there when you got your first wand." I sniffled.

He asks Hagrid about Voldemort.

Harry is in Kings Cross and he sees a red haired woman (Molly) saying  " Come on! Platform 9 and 3/4  this way. Harry follows them. He asks Molly how to get on the platform.

" Why  dear you just run straight at the wall between Platform 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if your nervous."

He got on the train and met Ron and Mione. He also met Draco Malfoy.

" Isn't that Lucius Malfoy's son?" James said. " Yes but lets watch until I get off the train and then we will watch the first year" said Harry.

Harry got off the train and.....

Harry pulled us out of the pensive. "We will start watching first year now." he announced.

"But first we eat."  said Ron. "You should never go into a memory on an empty stomach!"