Chapter 1

Harry POV(At the Burrow)

It has been a couple months since I defeated Voldemort and everyone is almost back to normal. Exept for the fact that Fred is gone. Ginny and I are together now and Ron and Hermione are too. My parents death anniversery is today and I want to vist their graves and our old house. When I told Ginny she said she would come with me.

Lily POV

I look at James and he understands me. We both run to our little house to see if somehow Harry was still alive. But when we got there our house was destroyed. Our hopes were too, but there was still that possibility that he was okay.

We went up the stairs and found that Harry's room was empty. The crib was on it's side and the cieling ws caving in.

I sank to the floor sobbing. My son. My only child was dead. James held me ask I greived for my son. Suddenly we heard a noise downstairs.

Harry POV

I walked into my parents destroyed house with Ginny by my side. We were walking around the house when we saw someone coming down the stairs. Ginny and I hid behind a wall.

Then two people walked in front of us and I saw that they looked exactly like my parents.

James POV

We were looking around the house for the intruders and suddenly we heard two cries of " Stupefy!" and we fell to the floor as stiff as boards.

I saw two people take our wands and tie us up. One was a pretty red headed girl with warm brown eyes and the other person was a boy who looked exactly like Harry but grown up. He looked like me but he had Lily's bright green eyes.

The girl said" I'm going to send a patronus to McGonagall and tell her to come to Godric's Hollw with some Veritiserum."

"Ya do that Gin. Tell her to come quickly too." said the boy who looked like Harry.

" Expecto Patronum" the girl repeated the message and waved her wand. Then she looked closely at us and said" Harry they look like your parents. Exactly like the pictures you showed me in your album."

Harry POV

Just then McGonagall arrived with Kingsley Shackebolt.

" Potter! What is the meaning of this?" she asked crisply. " Who are these people and.... why do they look like Lily and James?"

"That's why I asked you to come professor. We need to question them." said Ginny.

I said the counter curse and they immedietly started to say" Minerva what's going on?" "We died! What happened?" "Who are these people?"

"Be quiet." I said it quietly. Then I yelled" WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU? WHY DO YOU LOOK MY PARENTS? ARE YOU DEATH EATERS? WHY-" "Harry calm down" said Ginny.

" How can I calm down when there are sick people trying to impersonate my parents! My parent are dead! No spell can bring back the dead!" I yelled. McGonagall gave the person who looked like my dad a sip of truth potion.

James POV

" What is your name?"

" James Harold Potter" The red head gasped.

" What is your wife's name?"

" Lily Rose Potter/Evans" She gasped again.

" How are you alive?"

" I don't know. I woke up in my coffin and blasted the lid open. I climbed out and saw Lily crying on the ground. We both knew we had died but we didn't know how we came back. We didn't know where Harry was so we came here and saw that he was gone. Then they came-" I gestured to the boy and girl "- and we got stunned."

" What year is it?"

" 1981" The girl gasped again. I turned to her as the veritiserum wore off. " Who are you?"

" I am Ginny Weasley"

" And you?" turned to the boy who eyed me suspicsously. " Harry Potter"